VidOn.me Forum Guidelines
In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us.
- While discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or anything similar.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling not allowed. This includes using the forum email and private message system to spam other members.
- Posting and/or discussion of Cracks or illegal serial numbers for any program or application in this forum will not be tolerated, VidOn.me reserves the right to ban you from posting on this forum for the first infraction.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate VidOn.me community standards. The VidOn.me team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- The official language of this forum is English. Any post in a foreign language should also include an English translation.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.
Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising and soliciting in sigs is also prohibited.
Links in Signatures:
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines:
- Links to sites competing with VidOn.me's products are forbidden.
- Links to commercial products and services are unwanted. Please only use them if really required. Rather use links to neutral sites like Wikipedia, Softpedia and peer reviews instead.
- Mild promotional text for commercial products and services is tolerated, provided there are no prices listed.
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain products or services is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate VidOn.me community standards. The VidOn.me team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
- Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
Any user name that closely resembles a VidOn.me product name is prohibited.
User names that may be confused with official staff user names may be changed by the Forum Administrators.
Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
Signature Size Limits:
All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images.
For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item.
For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size.
Animated images in sigs are not allowed.