• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Keros

Keros

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:09 AM

Yify Movies HD is a video add-on which can watch a wide selection of movies from yify.tv.

For yify.tv, It’s a new site that contain all the Yify Torrents in the same quality but now is for streaming to watch movies online for free.. In Yify TV, not only we can watch a big content of free movies online in hd quality, also the reproduction of the movies are really fast, like we watch a video youtube or even more fastest. YIFY Torrents is popular because the quality of the movies, and precisely this search YIFY TV, for this, the site only indexed content in 720p or 1080p. Other important aspect, is that Yify tv has very few ads and no-popups.

So now, with Yify Movies HD, we can also watch HD movies from the high quality website yify.tv through XBMC. Here is a video to show you the details of Yify Movies HD.

For the installation, you can install it from Super Repo. If you don’t know how to install Super Repo, please look at this thread: http://forum.vidon.m...d-ons-you-like/

BTW, Yify Movies HD can also work well on VidOn XBMC and VidOn Box.

#2 jams011072

jams011072

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:02 PM

Hi Keros

I hope you can help. I recently moved back to the UK with my Ouya that previously had XBMC installed - I recently upgraded this to Kodi but can't get Yify movies to work.

I see movies listed but on clicking any one of them I get a message saying no stream available.

Any thoughts would be appreciated (I don't know if there are any options I need to change or set).

Thanks

#3 Keros

Keros

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:19 AM

Hi Keros

I hope you can help. I recently moved back to the UK with my Ouya that previously had XBMC installed - I recently upgraded this to Kodi but can't get Yify movies to work.

I see movies listed but on clicking any one of them I get a message saying no stream available.

Any thoughts would be appreciated (I don't know if there are any options I need to change or set).

Thanks

Just now I have tried a UK vpn to play the movies on xbmc 13.2, it's ok.

So I think the reason is that you have updated it to Kodi. You know the Kodi have changed the API, it's very different from xbmc 13.2,  but the yify movies HD may not debug to match well with kodi.  So please install xbmc13.2 to see if the problem will be solved.

#4 jams011072

jams011072

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:44 PM

Just now I have tried a UK vpn to play the movies on xbmc 13.2, it's ok.

So I think the reason is that you have updated it to Kodi. You know the Kodi have changed the API, it's very different from xbmc 13.2,  but the yify movies HD may not debug to match well with kodi.  So please install xbmc13.2 to see if the problem will be solved.

Hi and thanks for your reply (apologies for the late response!), 

I installed XBMC and tried Yify again but got the same results - other addons work ok - Navi X,Genesis, 1Channel etc so I don't think it's my ISP (BT) blocking anything. 

Not too sure what changes I can make - you mentioned using a UK VPN - I assume that you did so because you're overseas and that it's not something I need to do?

#5 Keros

Keros

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:20 AM

Hi and thanks for your reply (apologies for the late response!), 

I installed XBMC and tried Yify again but got the same results - other addons work ok - Navi X,Genesis, 1Channel etc so I don't think it's my ISP (BT) blocking anything. 

Not too sure what changes I can make - you mentioned using a UK VPN - I assume that you did so because you're overseas and that it's not something I need to do?

I am not in UK, so i used a UK VPN to simulate your using environment. When I used yify, some videos are okay, some videos shows "no streams available". I am sorry i don't know this is why. But you can try a few more.

#6 Doncross82

Doncross82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:23 PM

i have the same problem as james. i am in the UK. can i config the url for the addon differently ?? 

#7 jams011072

jams011072

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:28 PM

I am not in UK, so i used a UK VPN to simulate your using environment. When I used yify, some videos are okay, some videos shows "no streams available". I am sorry i don't know this is why. But you can try a few more.

OK thanks - I also installed XBMC on my laptop but get the same results, I'm wondering if this is something to do with BT.

#8 Keros

Keros

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:40 AM

i have the same problem as james. i am in the UK. can i config the url for the addon differently ?? 

I think you don't need to do that. But I am not sure the why you meet that issue. 

#9 Keros

Keros

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:44 AM

OK thanks - I also installed XBMC on my laptop but get the same results, I'm wondering if this is something to do with BT.

I used vidon xbmc on vidon box, the yify movies hd works well. The vidon xbmc is developed based on the official xbmc 13.2. I think it maybe because of the xbmc version.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBMC Add-ons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users