Photo

How to: Get started and set-up/link your VidOn Membership 'Top Up' Card/License - Please Read This?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 09 December 2014 - 08:27 AM

Hello everyone,

Due to some confusion we have created a brief user guide detailing the intial log in, binding and top up card input for when you recieve your new VidOn Box, or for when you need to manually input a top up code.

Attached File  Initial Settings, Binding and To Up Card Application.zip   177.77KB   227 downloads

Hope this helps,

Joe

#2 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:01 AM

1. What's in the box?
It includes VidOn Box *1, Power Adapter 5V 2A *1, Remote *1, Instruction Manual *1.
If you buy the VidOn Box from a third-party seller, then you can also see a paper-made top up card included.
Attached File  P50110-151259.jpg   183.56KB   3 downloads

2. Why I don't have a top up card?
a. If you bought the VidOn Box from our official website, then the 1 year top up card will be added into your account automatically. Please log in the box with the same account which was used to buy the box, then you will see "you have 1 available top up card".
b. If you bought the VidOn Box from Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, Geekbuying or others, then you will find a paper-made top up card in the box, in the back of the card, there is a 12-digit code covered by the coating.
Attached File  P50110-153907.jpg   123.14KB   1 downloads
c. If you bought the VidOn Box from DVDFab.cn, then the 12-digit code will be sent to you within an email after you finished the purchase, please register a VidOn.me account with the email address which was used to buy the box, then login and input the code.

3. How to set up the VidOn Box?
There are three ways to set up the box, please read the Instruction Manual.
And you can also read this topic if you don't know how to do the initial set up or binding top up card.

4. How to use VidOn XBMC?
Please read this tutorial.
We also recorded a short video
https://www.youtube....h?v=Rhdg4HBUW_M

5. How to play 3D Blu-ray iso with VidOn XBMC?
https://www.youtube....h?v=cWT4fJTvKqA

6. How to enable HD passthrough in VidOn XBMC?
https://www.youtube....h?v=dobSTIhvyXA

7. Why my AVR cannot get HD audio?
Some AVRs and 3D TVs or projectors can not recognize our device, so you cannot light up the HD on your AVR or you cannot get 3D work on your TV/projector. Currently we are trying our best to help the chipset companies to solve this issue.
If your AVR cannot output HD audio, please feedback here.
  • James and Joe like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users