• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:56 AM

Hello everyone,

Recently one of our forum members, hasse61, recommended that we make it possible for VidOn.me customers to help us by providing their own translations of our software, and we thought this was a fantastic idea! Providing a broader language support was something that we have wanted to do here at VidOn.me for quite a while, but this new Gotham build of our XBMC software has been taking up all of our time so we had to put that on hold for a while. But now we can really get to work on the translations by allowing our helpful and willing customers to post their own translations here, in this forum. Any translations that are ultimately incorporated into our software will be completely credited to you, the translator, in a new section of the website we are creating also entitled 'Contributions', as well you receive a mention within the software itself (more on that later).

We need any language you are willing to provide us, but we can only take translations from native speakers of the language as we need them to be as professional and correct as possible (we have a multilingual staff here that will check the integrity of all translations). The most important languages we need are from the UN's Big Six: Spanish, Russian, Arabic and French (we already have the necessary Chinese and English), so any native speakers that are willing to help, please provide us with translations for our XBMC and also VidOn Media Center. 

As well, we are creating a new private forum for our testers to help us with contributions to our software codes. If you believe you have the necessary capabilities to work with such please send me a PM.

Thank you in advanced for all of your help; our customers have always been very honest and helpful and all of you really do make it a pleasure to work for this company.

Thank you again,

Joe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Translate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users