No replies to this topic

#1 Vanness

Vanness

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:57 AM

Hello everyone,

Today I will recommend my favourite sports add-on to you, it’s ESPN3, which allows us to stream ESPN channels for free at respectable quality. It’s not in high definition, but it beats the quality on the sites I use to watch live sports for free. Plus, as a college student with a no cable, it’s nice to still be able to watch Sportscenter and PTI. The best part about this add-on is that it allows you to watch ESPN channels live wherever you are as long as you have an internet connection.

Open ESPN3, we can see the list is like this. We can watch live sports or replay the matches we have missed within 10 days, 30das, 60days, etc.

Attached File  1.jpg   67.84KB   0 downloads

Go to “Live”, we can see the matches which are going on now. Go to “Upcoming”, we can check and know the upcoming matches, like basketball, boxing, football, etc.

Attached File  2.jpg   73.21KB   0 downloads

Attached File  3.jpg   140.19KB   0 downloads

If you want to watch the matches you have missed, just choose the days and the classify, to find the date and the name. It’s really convenient and cool, right?

Attached File  4.jpg   72.66KB   0 downloads

Attached File  5.jpg   74.51KB   0 downloads

Attached File  6.jpg   152.92KB   0 downloads

If we want to modify the relay days, just right click ESPN3, choose ”Add-on settings”, then change the days.

Attached File  7.jpg   88.49KB   0 downloads

Attached File  8.jpg   68.03KB   0 downloads

To install ASPN3, you need to install Super Repo first. And here is a tutorial post to teach you how to install Super Repo add-on :http://forum.vidon.m...d-ons-you-like/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBMC Add-ons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users