Photo

Please tell us: About your IPTV 'addons' issues, here?

XBMC Addons

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:22 PM

Of course we would like to fix it for our users.

Could you please describe how does it not work? Crash the box or no stream available or something else?

And what's the version of this addon? What's the version of VidOn XBMC are you using on your VidOn Box?

#22 shv

shv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:11 PM

First I can't download the plugin directly within XBMC because it seams that you have disabled the PVR addon catalog, haven't you?

Last time I tried it the connection to the enigma2 backend server was working, e.g. station list and epg from the receiver were available. It didn't work to start the stream. It was just not shown. The version was v1.9.11.

#23 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

A/V Encoding Guru and Forum Moderator

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK
  • Devices:See Signature

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:15 PM

To add to what Wolly Xu has already requested,

Please confirm which 'VidOn SDK' version, 'VidOn XBMC' version and 'Video Media Center' (VMC) version you currently have installed on your VidOn Box?
And when you find out the afore mentioned, please visit your 'Profile' -> 'My Settings' and add this information within your 'Devices & Software' area for future reference?

Many thanks

I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear | Please post in-accordance with the Forum Rules

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY

DEVICE: VidOn Box · SDK 1.4 · VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0 (Gotham) and VidOn XBMC 15.2.2 (Kodi/Helix) · VMC (VidOn Media Center) 0.0.1.9 (Gotham)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH I'M A FORUM MODERATOR, I'M NOT A 'VidOn.me' EMPLOYEE. AND AS SUCH, MY COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!

#24 shv

shv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:30 PM

SDK 1.2, VMC 0.0.1.7, VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0

#25 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:11 AM

I will create a task for our developers, any results I will report back. :smile:

#26 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:50 AM

Hey, shv

Our developers have analyzed this addon, they want to know if you have another hardware connected to the VidOn Box to make the LiveTV work?

Or do you mean that to watch the Live TV only needs this VU+/Enigma2 LiveTV addon?

We are not familiar with Live TV, so we hope you can provide more information.

Thank you.

#27 shv

shv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 05:49 AM

Hello Wolly,
a video backend server is necessary for this plugin. I am using the Golden Media 990 Spark Reloaded sattelite receiver with HDMU Enigma2 Linux in the local network. You could use any Receiver with Linux Enigma2.

Regards.
shv

#28 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:05 AM

Hey shv,

We don't have that backend server, so we're not sure if it could be fixed on Gotham version, 

The Addon works on our Kodi version, but we cannot config the IP things, so would you mind to try again when we released the kodi version of VidOn XBMC?

It will come out within one week.

#29 RLM

RLM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • VidOn XBMC:v 1.0.0.0
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.7
  • SDK:v 1.2

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:38 PM

hi

running all the latest versions, iptv installs fine but will not connect to any of the m3u feeds at all

not sure why!

#30 shv

shv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:42 PM

Hey shv,

We don't have that backend server, so we're not sure if it could be fixed on Gotham version, 

The Addon works on our Kodi version, but we cannot config the IP things, so would you mind to try again when we released the kodi version of VidOn XBMC?

It will come out within one week.

Hello Wolly,

you I will try it again if the Kodi version is available.

shv

#31 shv

shv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:31 AM

Hello Wolly,
I tested the Addon with the new VidonXBMC 14.1.0. It is the same behaviour as with your Gotham XBMC. The synchronisation of TV station list and EPG between the backend server and XBMC works. The start of playback the stream doesn't work.

shv

#32 sugarfree

sugarfree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:56 AM

Hello,

i have SDK 1.2, VMC 0.0.1.7, and both Gotham 13.2 and latest Kodi. Trying to watch streams http://torrent-tv.ru...ing_on_xbmc.php. Easiest way to install plugin is from repository Seppius https://code.google.com/p/seppius-xbmc-repo/downloads/detail?name=repository.seppius.zip&can=2&q= name of plugin is Torrent TV XBMC.

In order to start watching you should enter login and password in options of torrent  tv plugin. I registered account for you and it will be valid for next 3 days, login is vidonbox and password is qweszxc.

So my question is lack of smoothness during playback, especially in HD channels especially in sport ones like Football 1 HD, 2 HD, 3 HD, NBA HD etc. I have feeling like actual playback rate is no more than 10 frames per second. This service is probably most popular among IPTV providers in former USSR so your help will be much appreciated.

#33 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:26 AM

Hello,

i have SDK 1.2, VMC 0.0.1.7, and both Gotham 13.2 and latest Kodi. Trying to watch streams http://torrent-tv.ru...ing_on_xbmc.php. Easiest way to install plugin is from repository Seppius https://code.google.com/p/seppius-xbmc-repo/downloads/detail?name=repository.seppius.zip&can=2&q= name of plugin is Torrent TV XBMC.

In order to start watching you should enter login and password in options of torrent  tv plugin. I registered account for you and it will be valid for next 3 days, login is vidonbox and password is qweszxc.

So my question is lack of smoothness during playback, especially in HD channels especially in sport ones like Football 1 HD, 2 HD, 3 HD, NBA HD etc. I have feeling like actual playback rate is no more than 10 frames per second. This service is probably most popular among IPTV providers in former USSR so your help will be much appreciated.

Hey sugarfree, 

Unfortunately we will not be able to test this until next week; we have a new product release lined up and we are all super busy working on that. 

But next week, before Wednesday, I will have the testers look into this, I promise. 

Joe

#34 Dazzlaa

Dazzlaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:38 AM

Have not used the vidon for iptv for a while but today, no iptv streams work. Using kodi on laptop with same credentials works fine. Has there been an update that has killed off streaming?

#35 Dazzlaa

Dazzlaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:40 AM

Also ruya iptv update fails to complete.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBMC Addons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users