• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Keros

Keros

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:11 AM

To add Cartoons for your kids on XBMC, some powerful cartoon add-ons are necessary. Today I will introduce you some, the first one is Cartoon HD.

Cartoon HD is the most popular cartoon add-on, with it you can watch all your favourite Cartoons.

1.    How to install Cartoon HD.

Certainly you can find it in Super Repo, but when I open it, it shows script failed. So I choose Xfinity instead of Super Repo to install Cartoon HD.

To install Xfinity, you need to go to “System” -> “File Manager” -> “Add Source” to enter in http://xfinity.xunitytalk.com and name it as “Xfinity”. Then go to “System” -> “Add-ons” -> “Install from zip file” -> “Xfinity” to add “XunityTalk_Repository.zip”. Next step you should go to “System” -> “Add-ons” -> “get add-ons” -> “.XunityTalk Repository” -> “Video add-ons” to find “Cartoon HD” and install it.

Here is a video to show you the detailed steps:

2.     Enjoy Cartoon HD

Go to “Video” -> “Add-ons” to find Cartoon HD and open it. Then you can find this add-on not only gives you a wide range of cartoons but also access to the latest and top movies in HD as well as Game of Thrones and others! So don’t be fooled by the name of it. And here is a video to show you more info of Cartoon HD:

BTW, this addon can also work well on VidOn XBMC and VidOn Box. If you have any questions while using it, welcome to talk about it below.

#2 jemma213GH

jemma213GH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:44 PM

Really man this app is freakingly awesome. There database is so vast and the stream quality of the moves is so good, that you can't resist yourself from watching movies on it. Insanely awesome app!!! Get the yesmovies apk file from here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBMC Add-ons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users