Photo

Super Repo – The best add-on library, in which you can find almost all the add-ons you like

XBMC Add-ons

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Keros

Keros

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:43 AM

Are you annoyed when you want to install some good add-ons but don’t know where to download them? Are you confused even when some famous add-on libraries do not work? Today I will introduce you a most useful add-on library to solve your problems, with which you can easily install 1 channel, mash up, navi-x, genesis, project free tv, sports devil, etc. It’s Super Repo.

Certainly the most concerned content of you is how to install it. And below I will show you in detail.

1.     Navigate to the “System” tab and select “File Manager”.

Attached File  1.jpg   70.58KB   28 downloads

Double click “Add Source”. Then it will show this picture.

Attached File  2.jpg   77.6KB   27 downloads

Click “None”button, and enter in the site of Super Repo: http://srp.nu. Then click “Done”.

Attached File  3.jpg   86.51KB   16 downloads

Click “Enter a name for this media Source”, and name it as “Super Repo”. Click “Done”.

Attached File  4.jpg   88.55KB   14 downloads

Then click “OK” on the bottom.

Attached File  5.jpg   76.14KB   10 downloads

2.     Go to “System”-> “Add-ons” to choose “Install from zip file”.

Attached File  6.jpg   68.67KB   20 downloads

Double click “Super Repo”, then go to “gotham”-> “video” to choose “repository.superrepo.org.gotham.video-latest.zip”, then click “OK”.

Attached File  7.jpg   74.83KB   10 downloads

Attached File  8.jpg   56.07KB   7 downloads

Attached File  9.jpg   77.79KB   12 downloads

Attached File  10.jpg   73.19KB   12 downloads

3.     Go to “System” -> “Add-ons” -> “get add-ons” to find “SuperRepo Video [v5/v3]”.

Attached File  11.jpg   103.12KB   15 downloads

Click it, then we can see Music Add-ons, Picture Add-ons, Program Add-ons and Video Add-ons. You can go to any sort to find the add-ons you like.

Attached File  12.jpg   71.41KB   5 downloads

For example, if you want to install 1 channel, genesis, mash up, suportsdevil or navi-x, you should click “Video Add-ons”, then we can see a long list of video add-ons. Find 1 channel, click it, then click “install”, then it will begin to download 1 channel.

Attached File  13.jpg   95.27KB   10 downloads

Attached File  15.jpg   83.94KB   8 downloads

Attached File  14.jpg   95.49KB   7 downloads

If you want to install some music add-ons, just go to “Music Add-ons” to find it. After installing, we should go back to the home page of XBMC,  then go to “Video”-> “Video Add-ons”to find all the add-ons we have installed.

Attached File  16.jpg   37.57KB   4 downloads

Attached File  17.jpg   51KB   4 downloads

The use of Super Repo is so easy, have you got it?

• Northsouluk and tommy60 like this

#2 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:15 AM

Very detailed tutorial. Thank you, Keros. :vidon-good:

#3 Keros

Keros

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:33 AM

Very detailed tutorial. Thank you, Keros. :vidon-good:

It's my pleasure to share some tutorials and add-ons for xbmc beginners.  :smile:

#4 Sanjeev

Sanjeev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:51 AM

Hey this might be an easy question to answer but i cannot find an answer anywhere. So when i'm downloading an add-on like Genesis for example it stays stuck on downloading 99% and doesn't begin to install. i tried this on my android and my desktop only to get the same problem. I really appreciate if anyone can get back to me with a solution. 

#5 Keros

Keros

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:03 AM

Hey this might be an easy question to answer but i cannot find an answer anywhere. So when i'm downloading an add-on like Genesis for example it stays stuck on downloading 99% and doesn't begin to install. i tried this on my android and my desktop only to get the same problem. I really appreciate if anyone can get back to me with a solution.

Hello, actually I have met this trouble before. When this time I will reinstall the xbmc and then try other add-on libraries. Now I have installed xbmc 13.2 and when i install most of the add-ons like genesis, "Super Repo" always work well, but "total installer" or "config wizard" don't work well. And this is the reason why I recommend Super Repo in most of my posts.
So you can try to reinstall the xbmc and download the add-ons from different add-on libraries. Hope my answer can help you. Please let me know how it works for you and if you need anymore help.

#6 theonlyfredo

theonlyfredo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:00 PM

I have a MX2 box. I'm finding the same issues where add-ons like genesis stop loading at 98%. I see that you mentioned uninstalling/reinstalling xbmc. is there a thread for this? Ive owned my box for a few days now and am not 100% familar with it. Is XBMC something i Can reinstall of the playstore or externally

I currently have XBMC 13.2

#7 Keros

Keros

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:58 AM

Hello, xbmc can be uninstalled like other apps on your MX2 box. And you can also download it from google play if the os the your box is Android.

Here is a download link for all the OS: http://kodi.tv/download/  Choose the right OS and download the installation package.

#8 rotty123

rotty123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:10 PM

Hi there not sure if I did something wrong but many of the services seem to show as broken example ice films navi-x. Have I done something wrong?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBMC Add-ons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users