1 reply to this topic

#1 Keros

Keros

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:24 AM

Hey everyone,

Today I will introduce navi-x detailedly to you, tell you how to install it and how to use it.

In my opinion, the navi-x has 3 features.
Firstly, it can scrap almost any source you can think of: all live tv channels, TV shows, movies, music, pictures, live streams, sports, home-made videos, etc. It’s the richest source library. If you use it on your box, you can enjoy everything on your tv but needn’t to pay for the cable.
Secondly, it can download any content that within this plugin. Right click the source, then you can choose whether to download it.
Thirdly, it can search the video resources from the internet, then play and download. You can search from Google Video, Icefilms and Youtube. See it? How awesome!
Navi-x is a program add-on, so you cannot find it on video add-on lists. BTW, this addon can also work well on VidOn XBMC and VidOn Box.

Then I will teach you how to install it and use it.

1. The EASIEST way to install it.
There are so many tutorials on the website to show how to install navi-x, but I think my manner is the easiest.
A: Go to “system”->”file manager”->”add source” to enter the the path of the media location. Just enter http://srp.nu and name it “SuperRepo”, click ok.
Attached File  1.jpg   40.31KB   6 downloads

B: Go to “system”->”add-ons”->”install from zip file”->”SuperRepos”->”helix”->”video” to choose ”repository.superrepo.org.helix.video-latest.zip”.
Attached File  3.jpg   30.83KB   4 downloads
Attached File  4.jpg   45.22KB   3 downloads
Attached File  5.jpg   42.7KB   5 downloads

C: Go to “system”->”add-on”->”get add-ons”->”SuperRepo Video”->”Program addons” to choose navi-x, then install it.
Attached File  6.jpg   60.85KB   6 downloads
Attached File  7.jpg   46.13KB   1 downloads
Attached File  9.jpg   59.27KB   1 downloads

#2 Keros

Keros

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:04 AM

2. How to use it.

Open navi-x, choose the first “navi-xtreme Portal”.
Attached File  10.jpg   60.55KB   32 downloads

Then you can see this picture.
Attached File  11.jpg   65.45KB   29 downloads

In the“Search” section, you can search any source you want to watch. You can search from Google Video, Icefilm and Youtube.
Attached File  12.jpg   52.71KB   28 downloads

For example, it you want to search all the videos about vidon box on youtube, just click “search youtube” and enter in“vidon box”, then you can see all the videos about it.
Attached File  13.jpg   52.04KB   15 downloads
Attached File  14.jpg   82.36KB   9 downloads

If you want to search all the live tv channels, just choose “Search navi-xtreme” and enter “live tv channels”, then you can see the results.
Attached File  15.jpg   74.89KB   29 downloads

If you want to watch TV shows, just research the name of it.
Attached File  17.jpg   59KB   17 downloads

Except for the searching feature, it also provides Most-viewed 24 hours and Most-viewed 7 days. In these section, you can see all the popular channels and contents.
Attached File  18.jpg   76.12KB   12 downloads
Attached File  19.jpg   83.21KB   5 downloads

If you want to download some content, just right click it and download.
Attached File  20.jpg   66.78KB   13 downloads

For more features, we need to use it constantly. The more we use it, the better we will like it and couldn’t leave it.

• tommy60 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBMC Add-ons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users