• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#41 snipes

snipes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

Wolly when I can expect to be able to order mine ? I want to buy this item ASAP !!! I made a revervation but with the delay I have to wait. Just want to know WHEN they will be avaible to order for good.

Thanks

• Hermanio likes this

#42 Xbox94

Xbox94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:50 PM

Any Date on when the second batch will be available for purchase?

Thanks!

• Hermanio likes this

#43 Thesmadj

Thesmadj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Devices:AV200
  • VidOn XBMC:Old Version
  • SDK:v 3.1.3
  • iPhone:5
  • iOS on iPhone:8.1.2
  • iPad:mini
  • iOS on iPad:8.1.2

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

still waiting for the first batch

• Hermanio likes this

#44 kingblue

kingblue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:54 PM

Guys is this box due for sale anytime soon?

• Hermanio likes this

#45 ast887

ast887

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:54 PM

good question!

• Hermanio likes this

#46 vodevil

vodevil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationLisboa, Portugal

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:53 PM

The price on the receipt is 15€, I guess you don't need to pay the IVA.

I hope so Wolly :)

Hello Wolly,

today I've received a customs letter for the package and they ask me for the invoice. Well I have it, but it's 76,25 USD, not 15€ like it's declared inside the package...

So now I have to pay the IVA from this amount ($76,25), which in my country is 23% + customs fees which I still don't know the value yet. So my vidon.me box  will be more than 93,78 USD total without any membership!! I feel "scammed" by the logistic company which you have "ditched" ( thank goodness you've done that :) ) because they have charged me the IVA from SPAIN [es].

I think I deserve some sort of "free membership", since the refund is impossible, because I know that's not your entirely fault. 

Thank you for reading.

#47 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:23 AM

Ashley will email you an invoice, hope that one works. :smile:

#48 vodevil

vodevil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationLisboa, Portugal

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:36 PM

Once again thanks Wolly and Ashley for the quick response.

The customs didn't accepted the invoice Ashley had sent me. I had to give a copy of the paypal invoice with the transaction to prove I have paid the android box.

So the total value was upon the 61,99$ which resulted in about 25$ in customs taxes :(

They also said the IVA I've paid to the logistics company avangate 14,26$ was wrong because that IVA they charged me didn't went to my country... So now I've paid twice :(

Well I hope in the future, the buyers of the vidon.me box will not have to this IVA when they purchase the box, because if the customs of they country select the package for inspection they still have to pay the IVA in they country.

But now finally I have the box and for far I'm enjoying it. It was worth the waiting :)

Thank you.

#49 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:06 PM

Once again thanks Wolly and Ashley for the quick response.

The customs didn't accepted the invoice Ashley had sent me. I had to give a copy of the paypal invoice with the transaction to prove I have paid the android box.

So the total value was upon the 61,99$ which resulted in about 25$ in customs taxes :(

They also said the IVA I've paid to the logistics company avangate 14,26$ was wrong because that IVA they charged me didn't went to my country... So now I've paid twice :(

Well I hope in the future, the buyers of the vidon.me box will not have to this IVA when they purchase the box, because if the customs of they country select the package for inspection they still have to pay the IVA in they country.

But now finally I have the box and for far I'm enjoying it. It was worth the waiting :)

Thank you.

About the IVA you paid to Avangate, your can contact Avangate for more details, and we will also ask about it.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

• vodevil likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VidOn Box

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users