• 287 posts
  • Devices:VidOn Box
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • iPhone:6 Plus
  • iOS on iPhone:8.1.1
  • iPad:mini 2
  • iOS on iPad:8.1.1

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:12 AM

Currently, you have to give the account details to the new owner.

Once the membership card is used, there is no way to transfer the license time.

Hi there!

Im going to sell my Box. I bought a new Membership at the begining of this year and would give this to the new Owner of the Box.

Is there a way to transfer my Account or the Membership?

I'm a little bit afraid to give my Account Details to someone other.

#162 Xtrips

Xtrips

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:05 PM

Hello,

I had to uninstall and reinstall Vidon on my Tronsmart Vega S95 Pro. I used the apk source from the Vidon.me forum, and I used the stock version of Tronsmart, v.14.2.1.
Now Vidon refuses to recognize my subscription although I succeed to login and it recognizes my user. It just says "No subscription"

What should I do?

#163 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

A/V Encoding Guru and Forum Moderator

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK
  • Devices:See Signature

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:54 AM

Hi Xtrips,

It would appear that you've already asked the same question, here...

I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear | Please post in-accordance with the Forum Rules

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY

DEVICE: VidOn Box · SDK 1.4 · VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0 (Gotham) and VidOn XBMC 15.2.2 (Kodi/Helix) · VMC (VidOn Media Center) 0.0.1.9 (Gotham)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH I'M A FORUM MODERATOR, I'M NOT A 'VidOn.me' EMPLOYEE. AND AS SUCH, MY COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!

#164 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 26 February 2016 - 04:38 AM

Hello,

I had to uninstall and reinstall Vidon on my Tronsmart Vega S95 Pro. I used the apk source from the Vidon.me forum, and I used the stock version of Tronsmart, v.14.2.1.
Now Vidon refuses to recognize my subscription although I succeed to login and it recognizes my user. It just says "No subscription"

What should I do?

Please install the 15.2.2 or the latest version on Tronsmart's forum.

#165 totallyr

totallyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:46 AM

Need some help, i just purchased my 2nd Tronsmart which has Vidon. I enabled my free membership which gave me 5.1 audio on my 1rst Tronsmart, now i can't remember how it's done. Please a little help thanks.

#166 totallyr

totallyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:26 PM

Need some help, i just purchased my 2nd Tronsmart which has Vidon. I enabled my free membership which gave me 5.1 audio on my 1rst Tronsmart, now i can't remember how it's done. Please a little help thanks.

I got it, was a settings not set right, thanks

#167 JJungJr

JJungJr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:51 PM

I haven't used my Vidon box in over a year and my free trial probably has expired.  I want to do a factory reset but no longer have or cannot find any documents that have my code.  Will I need the code if I do a factory reset?

#168 lilo74

lilo74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:52 PM

I haven't used my Vidon box in over a year and my free trial probably has expired.  I want to do a factory reset but no longer have or cannot find any documents that have my code.  Will I need the code if I do a factory reset?

What model vidon.me do you have?

#169 James190

James190

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:24 AM

Cartoon HD is a very popular app as you know. we can watch animated videos, movies on your smartphone.
If you are a android user then you can easily download this app.
You can also use this app if you are a iOS user. For more details check the process of download Cartoon Latest Apk

#170 techvinn

techvinn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:16 AM

Find your best match using simple steps in your android mobiles .Find many new buddys around you -TINDER APK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users