169 replies to this topic

#41 jtg107

jtg107

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:22 AM

Hello everyone,
Today it's vidon box that was given to me.
I have a problem with the activation of the software does not know where to get the code topbox. How can I do?

Marco Cordini

#42 trigu75

trigu75

• *Beta Tester*
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.6
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.7
  • SDK:v 1.3
  • iPhone:4
  • iPad:4

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:01 PM

For those of you who have already purchased a VidOn Box before November 5th, 2014, we will be extending your VidOn Membership by one year! We will also be offering our customers the chance to replace their old VidOn Box remotes with our newer model. We will release more details regarding the membership extension, remote replacement, and how to apply very soon, so stay tuned!

VidOn.me Team

Hmmm my box is from the 1st batch , but the license expires on february , the license used there was sent as a gift from the original buyer ( my neighbour ), and since the box was not fully working as published , will the license date change???

#43 azroncam

azroncam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:25 PM

Set Up My box and account for the first time and no Top On code nor will it bind automatically?

#44 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:16 AM

Please log in the box with the account which was used to buy this box.

#45 smomarien

smomarien

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:05 PM

I received my box as a gift from my wife. Purchased through a third party and has no top up card information or account. How can I get a card to enable the box?

#46 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:29 AM

I received my box as a gift from my wife. Purchased through a third party and has no top up card information or account. How can I get a card to enable the box?

Which third-party did your wife buy from? There should be a 1 Year Top Up Card in the box.

#47 smomarien

smomarien

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:07 AM

Which third-party did your wife buy from? There should be a 1 Year Top Up Card in the box.

Thanks, she was able to find the email with the code so I'm all set up.
  • Joe likes this

#48 johnp

johnp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:29 PM

You got it for free or bought it from the website? If you bought it on our website, after the purchasing, the system will add a top-up card to your account automatically. You need to login the box with the account which was used to buy this box.

That does not work after the software upgrade has been applied. There was no top up card in my newly received sealed box.

I now have a box that I received today that does not work.  Do we really have to pay an annual subscription to continue to use the box?  Also while I'm at it, can it access media files on a NAS?

#49 GregiBoy

GregiBoy

The Wizard of Oz

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia
  • Devices:VidOn Box, AV200
  • Devices:RT1186 Linux
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.6
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.7
  • SDK:v 1.3
  • Android Phone:Medion AP4
  • Android Pad:Medion Lifetab

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:52 PM

Yes.

#50 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:24 AM

That does not work after the software upgrade has been applied. There was no top up card in my newly received sealed box.

I now have a box that I received today that does not work.  Do we really have to pay an annual subscription to continue to use the box?  Also while I'm at it, can it access media files on a NAS?

Please tell me where did you buy your box? Every new box will have a 1 year top up card.

#51 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:57 AM

If you bought a VidOn Box directly from us you will have a top up card applied to your account which can be accessed when you login to Vidon.me and then navigate to the 'My License' section. 

Your VidOn Box will function properly after you apply the top up card.

If you wish, you do not have to renew your subscription the VidOn.me and can still use the VidOn Box, though advanced features such as blu-ray menu navigation and audio passthrough will cease to function. 

You can absolutely access a NAS server via SMB or NFS to watch you movies and TV shows. You can also use the VidOn Server program on your PC to access and view your digital media. 

Hope this helps, 

Joe

#52 glassjosh

glassjosh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:28 PM

I purchased my VidOn box from a partner site and didn't receive a card with the box. How do I obtain this, and is there a cost for them?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Josh.

MODERATOR NOTE:
As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject... 

#53 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:14 AM

Which partner site? Didn't you see a paper card in the box?

#54 LeeUK

LeeUK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:M8, FireTv
  • iPhone:5
  • iOS on iPhone:6.1.3
  • iPad:4
  • iOS on iPad:6.1.3

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:30 PM

I too am having problems with top-up. I received the box with a 3 month activation. Now that is ended, I was told I had a year membership by email, so far I can see no way to activate it as I have no number emailed or anything applied to the box directly using the menu.

This is looking like poor quality service to me right now. hopefully you can help?

regards
Lee

#55 glassjosh

glassjosh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:59 PM

Which partner site? Didn't you see a paper card in the box?

I got it from www.dvdfab.cn and there wasn't any card in the box, just the new remote and the unit.

#56 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:02 AM

I got it from www.dvdfab.cn and there wasn't any card in the box, just the new remote and the unit.

Please check out your email inbox or trash, the code was sent with the email which you should be received after you finished the payment.

#57 Lloyd

Lloyd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:06 AM

I bought a box, I registered, I followed the directions and I logged in and it says I have no top up card. Ok I need a top up card. I tried to login several times and I get no JOY! HELP!!

#58 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:24 AM

I bought a box, I registered, I followed the directions and I logged in and it says I have no top up card. Ok I need a top up card. I tried to login several times and I get no JOY! HELP!!

Hey Lloyd, 

Did you purchase the box from us at VidOn.me, or one of our authorized retailers?

#59 eebswe

eebswe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:26 PM

Purchased the box from DVDFab, can't use the box without a key. Do I need to buy that as well?
Thoght that was included in the box?

MODERATOR NOTE:
As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic which is about the same subject... 

#60 citrigin

citrigin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:06 AM

I purchased the box as part of a promotion from dvdfab. It was supposed to include a one year membership, but there is no 'top up card' in my account either. It was never mentioned that this box requires a subscription, only that it would unlock several features. This is a bad joke. I need to request a refund.

There is some shipping email, but no activation code. Nothing in junk folder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users