#1 magnetic_storm2025

magnetic_storm2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:27 AM

Wolly Xu

Do we do any thing with Top-up Card Numbers Now or Wait till we get the Units?

Also it says here that you can: -

1. Add a new top-up card.
2. Top up the license bound to the VidOn Box.
3. Give the unused top-up card to others as a gift.

Does that mean i can give it as a Gift to my Family and have them create an account?

#2 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

The related features will be available before you get the box.

Yes, the term 3 means you can give it as a gift to your family or friends. They should register to be a VidOn.me User first.

#3 Aliviado

Aliviado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:17 PM

So it means after binding the top-up card to the box, then we could use the advanced features? Sounds great.

#4 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:06 PM

Yes, for free trial.

#5 James

James

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • iPhone:6 Plus
  • iOS on iPhone:8.1.1
  • iPad:mini 2
  • iOS on iPad:8.1.1

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

The top up card is used to create and bind a license for your vidon box, and then you will be able to use membership features on that box.
If you are getting two top up cards, it means you have brought two vidon box. For the second top up card, you can:
1. Use it yourself and bind it to your second box. Then you have two boxes under your account that can use membership features.
2. Or you can gift the top up card to your friend and give the second box to him/her, so your friend can creat a new account and use that top up card on the second box. Then you will have one box under each account.

The 'gift' top up card feature is not online yet, but it will be ready before you've received your box.

We will be given a complete guide on how to operate them, for now you can check the support centre on our website.
http://www.vidon.me/support.htm
the info on our new membership page will also help you understand how it works.

Regards

#6 magnetic_storm2025

magnetic_storm2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:55 PM

James,

We were told that 2 or 3 boxs would work with one membership under one account. does that mean that we'll have to buy two or three memberships,  one for each box or one membership work for the two or three boxs on one account?

Plus if we bought 2 and want to given one as a gift to family will that have to have different membership?

O i found this maybe it listed wrong

But here http://vidon.me/supp...stions/503.html
Says "No, the ‘always online connection’ is not required. You just need to login as a member to activate advanced features of the box when it boots up for the first time. Then you can access these features offline."

#7 James

James

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:19 AM

Hi, magnetic_storm2025

1. Currently all the membership are free. If we begin to charge, Each box's membership features will be enabled separately, Please understand the software and membership features is still under developing, so there might be some slight change.
We will announce in advance. For now, please enjoy the free one.

2. If you bought 2 you can give one to others as a gift before binding the box to your account. Once bound, others may need your account if they want to use advanced features.
Please gift the top-up card before binding, so they can create a new account and bind to the box.

3. Sorry of the misleading information in our FAQ, this is an old version and we haven't update the new version yet. We will add it as soon as possible.

#8 smoothaseggs

smoothaseggs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

I won a Twitter contest through xbmc add ons and vidon box and was sent to me through vidon. What can I do to get this top up card activation. Like I previously said I had it working yesterday set it up with my login, updated the software and then during setup after the upgrade said I had not top up card. How can this be solved?

#9 James

James

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:12 PM

Hi, Smoothaseggs

Sorry for any inconveniences caused. We will add your top up card today asap.

#10 Lone

Lone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:37 AM

Hello

i bought 3 Boxes from you. One Box for me and the other two Boxes are Presents for my Friends. One Box ist unlocked. The other two boxes have passed with the codes to my friends, but these can be unlocked. WHÀT IS THIS!!!!!. The GIFT Function in my Settings are not working. Sorry this is bullshit. I have paid 3 Boxes !!!!!!!!!! Please tell me how to unlock my other device. And please no excuses.

Thanks Lone

German Android Mediaplayer Resource

www.android-mediaplayer.de

#11 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:47 AM

Sorry for the trouble, the functions will be OK in this week.

#12 James

James

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:52 AM

Hello

i bought 3 Boxes from you. One Box for me and the other two Boxes are Presents for my Friends. One Box ist unlocked. The other two boxes have passed with the codes to my friends, but these  can be unlocked. WHÀT IS THIS!!!!!. The GIFT Function in my Settings are not working. Sorry this is bullshit. I have paid 3 Boxes !!!!!!!!!! Please tell me how to unlock my other device. And please no excuses. Thanks Lone

While this feature is not available right now, we can gift your top up card to your friends' account manually. We will contact you via private message. Hope this can solve your problem.

#13 maxvlopez

maxvlopez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:05 AM

Hi, i received my vidon box yesterday, im having various issues same like are being reported here, but before listing de bugs, i notice during the registering vidon process that no ask me to do any updating of the software of the box while i read on the forum that is an avaiable update for the system.

I check now the versions of VMC and XBMC and shows:

VMC 0.0.0.4 Beta.

XBMC 1.1.0.2

Is this correct? i think at least de VMC versión is out of date for what i see in other posts of the forum, but i go to advanced settings, check for updatings and it says i have the last version, whats happening?

Im having several bugs/issues and i want to update to the last versions to see if they are bugs solved or i have to list here. how can i update ?

im not do reset to Factory process or nothing else, only register the unit.

#14 njm2014

njm2014

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:31 PM

In my account of the web it says that i have no license in use but i have 3 top up cards.

How do i use these ?

Cheers Nick

#15 James

James

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:48 AM

To get a license, please login to your VidOn Box and finish the binding process, then the license will be automatically generated using a choosen top up card.

#16 bdreams

bdreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:02 AM

james have a quetion bought two boxes and i login my account but boxes are not binding and not updating from beta oo4, did factory reset and nothing change keep saying my box is up to date. also box buffers alot when streaming iso both stock and xbmc player. any help would be appreciated waited almost 3 weeks for the box. thank you

EDIT: strange deleted vidon xbmc and reinstall the apk from forum and then my box were able to update vmc to 1.0 and bind the box. question are there any feature to zoom are strecth the picture thanks.

#17 dvd96734

dvd96734

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:57 AM

Hi, I bought 2 vidon box and when I'm on the last page of the initial set up screen, it's telling me that I have an unbound top up card.  bind it now?

I am planning to keep one but possibly give the other one away.  Now I can't tell which card number belongs to which box.  someone please help.  I don't want to bind the unopened box to my account.

thank you.

and one more question.  I can't seem to get past this screen if I click 'no thanks';  this doesn't seem right.  because I had plan to use this on videos and not planning to use any advanced features like blu-ray menu navigation.  is it at all possible to get past this screen without binding ?

#18 James

James

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:29 AM

1. if you brought two box, you should have 2 top up card.
log in to your first box, choose either top up card, bind and create a license. Once used, our official website will tell you that card is used (note).

2. if you want to gift the other top-up card to your friends, use the gift feature.

3. current, you can not skip the binding process.
Note: we will update the status section of top-up card on our website asap and then you can see which card is used.

#19 trigu75

trigu75

• *Beta Tester*
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.6
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.7
  • SDK:v 1.3
  • iPhone:4
  • iPad:4

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

Hello , my box was updated and now setup is asking for a 12 digit code , i got the box as a gift and registered my account , all was working before the update

Can you please Urgently make my box work?

Such unprofessional to sell something that cannot be used , such a scam
  • JJungJr likes this

#20 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:55 AM

Hello , my box was updated and now setup is asking for a 12 digit code , i got the box as a gift and registered my account , all was working before the update

Can you please Urgently make my box work?

Such unprofessional to sell something that cannot be used , such a scam

Every box sold with a 12 digit code, you can get the code from the person who sent you the box.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users