• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 chesssudoku

chesssudoku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:26 PM

Hi All, I have my AV200 connected to a Hard Drive with movies stored on it in the ISO format. I can play the movie fine using the XBMC service on the AV200. What I am interested in doing is to be able to watch the movies on my smartphone/tablet by connecting the smartphone/tablet via the home wifi to the AV200 somehow. The AV200 and my smartphone/tablet all connect to my home wifi. (the AV200 is actually connected via ethernet, smartphones/tablet via wifi). How do I do that? Thanks

#2 Aliviado

Aliviado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:21 AM

AV200 doesn't have this function I guess, maybe they will add this in the future.

#3 Toddhutch

Toddhutch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:24 PM

AV200 doesn't have this function I guess, maybe they will add this in the future.

Are you saying the uPnP feature in XBMC that works on a PC doesn't work with the AV200 version?

#4 Aliviado

Aliviado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:10 AM

Are you saying the uPnP feature in XBMC that works on a PC doesn't work with the AV200 version?

You can connect your AV200 to your NAS or other devices via UPnP and watch the films on it, but you cannot use mobile device to watch films which stored on a external hard drive and connected to the AV 200. If it really can, please tell me. Thanks!

#5 Skylinebasser

Skylinebasser

Non-VidOn Box User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationNordrhein-Westfalen, Germany

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

The Vidon.me Server App is not working very well with my music and video library. The Twonky Server is still the reference.

#6 James

James

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Devices:VidOn Box
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • iPhone:6 Plus
  • iOS on iPhone:8.1.1
  • iPad:mini 2
  • iOS on iPad:8.1.1

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

The Vidon.me Server App is not working very well with my music and video library. The Twonky Server is still the reference.

Maybe you should provide more detail about the problems you have and let VidOn.me to have a chance fixing them. :)

#7 CindyPurplegrape

CindyPurplegrape

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:36 AM

I am using it, it works very well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VidOn Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users