Photo

For old forum members - How to login the new forum?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:46 AM

Hi, all!

We have changed a new forum program to provide you a better experience. Now some old forum users may have found out that you cann't login, so here is the way to tell you how to login.

(I know it's hard to understand, but you have to do this)

1. For a Forum member, if both the username and email registered on the Forum already exist in VidOn.me User Center as one account, he/she can use the password of VidOn.me User Center to login the Forum.

2. If a Forum member hasn't registered neither username nor email used for the Forum in VidOn.me User Center, he/she can go to the login page to click "Forget Password?" then enter the email address to reset the password.

3. For those Forum members who have either username or email registered for the Forum already existing in VidOn.me User Center, you can contact us, we will help you change the username or email to make them match as one account.

In short, if you have registered on VidOn.me website, then the username and email must be exactly same as it on the old forum, if you haven't registered on VidOn.me website, you just need to reset a new password with your email which was used to register on the old forum, and if you have registered on VidOn.me website but the username or email is not the one you used on the old forum, please contact us.

For Chinese user

1.老论坛用户的usernameemailVidOn.me用户中心已存并且与论坛中的Username和email完全一致,这些用户可以使用VidOn.me用户中心的密码登录论坛。

2.老论坛用户的usernameemailVidOn.me用户中心都没有被注册,这些用户可以到VidOn.me网站的登录页面点击“忘记密码”,然后填入你注册论坛时使用的邮箱就会收到一封重置密码的邮件,点击邮件中的链接即可重置密码,然后就可以用原来论坛的账号和新设置的密码登录了

3.老论坛用户的usernameemailVidOn.me用户中心任何一个已存在但不属同一账户,这些用户可以联系我们,我们会帮助你们修改用户中心或论坛的username/email

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users