• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 girgises

girgises

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

I just recently started seeing this error in Mashup HD release section. I also noted much more dead links which was never a problem before. It was working fine until about 1 week ago. This error is not in the Windows version of XBMC or the ARM cortex version of XBMC. It seems to be only in Vidon. I have tried to factory reset the device but that did not work. I tried to uninstall and re-install but Vidon XBMC but that did not work. I have tried all of the fixes on the Mashup website but that did not fix it either. In fact I just received a new Allwinner Android box and the error seems to be there as well. Am I the only one with this issue? Thanks

• Michaelpa and Ariasljc like this

#2 GregiBoy

GregiBoy

The Wizard of Oz

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia
  • Devices:VidOn Box, AV200
  • Devices:RT1186 Linux
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.6
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.7
  • SDK:v 1.3
  • Android Phone:Medion AP4
  • Android Pad:Medion Lifetab

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:14 AM

Yes you are.

#3 bdavis8805

bdavis8805

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:36 PM

Hi were you successful in resolving this issue as I to am experiencing this matter

#4 GregiBoy

GregiBoy

The Wizard of Oz

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia
  • Devices:VidOn Box, AV200
  • Devices:RT1186 Linux
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.6
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.7
  • SDK:v 1.3
  • Android Phone:Medion AP4
  • Android Pad:Medion Lifetab

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:53 AM

What brand/model of player are you using?

#5 pisici

pisici

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:08 AM

I have same issue plugi.movie 25

More is icefilms script fail but for raspberry working good

#6 pacific101

pacific101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:32 PM

Mashup upgraded their package several months ago. I've been streaming their programming for awhile now on a windows PC setup.

I recently purchased a few of these Keedox's with the vidon xbmc installed on them and I'm having all kinds of streaming issues with them. I haven't been successful in getting anything to load up in mash up. I tried to upgrade the mash up installation using their instructions but this add on only becomes more dysfunctional when you try to install this or any of the xbmc programing independent of the vidon xbmc package. I'd be content with that if it ran as smoothly as I know it can and does on other android media players. 

I'm thinking if the powers that be need to update their xbmc software for these apparently proprietary units if they want to continue selling them. If I can't figure something out and soon, I'm packing all three up and sending them back for a refund. I have other anrdoid xbmc players that work without all these issues. 

I'm convinced its in the software coding that is provided for these units that the problems lie.

#7 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

A/V Encoding Guru and Forum Moderator

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK
  • Devices:See Signature

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:11 PM

I recently purchased a few of these Keedox's with the vidon xbmc installed on them and I'm having all kinds of streaming issues with them..... If I can't figure something out and soon, I'm packing all three up and sending them back for a refund...

Well... Given 'these' Keedox devices have not been approved by VidOn.me to run their VidOn XBMC software (currently only the VidOn AV100 and AV200 are the approved devices). By all means send your Keedox devices back and direct your complaints to them...

I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear | Please post in-accordance with the Forum Rules

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY

DEVICE: VidOn Box · SDK 1.4 · VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0 (Gotham) and VidOn XBMC 15.2.2 (Kodi/Helix) · VMC (VidOn Media Center) 0.0.1.9 (Gotham)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH I'M A FORUM MODERATOR, I'M NOT A 'VidOn.me' EMPLOYEE. AND AS SUCH, MY COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VidOn XBMC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users