• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:52 AM

Dear Members,
It seems that there're way many boxes suddenly come out of nowhere in the market that have our VidOn XBMC pre-installed without our permission. And this causes lots of operating problems and results in a bad user experience.

So, we need you to be aware that VidOn XBMC is only used on VidOn.me boxes currently, including AV100 and AV200, and the new box we are developing.

For non VidOn.me box users (your box pre-installed VidOn XBMC or you installed it yourself) encountering VidOn XBMC problems, please understand that we reserve the right not to provide any technical support on your boxes.

We will always move on to improve our products and service to make your entertainment life easier and better!

Best regards
VidOn.me Team

#2 phillihp23

phillihp23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:44 AM

Do you just state your developing a new box?? The one's you have already sold AV100 and AV200 don't work according to your claimed abilities!

#3 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:41 AM

Hi,phillihp23. I just mean that we only first guarantee our VidOn XBMC runs well on our own boxes, including AV100, AV200 and the new box we are developing or we will develop. And will only fix bugs or develop new features for our own boxes.

If you have any questions about the box, please post to the appropriate forum. Thank you!

#4 reeko2

reeko2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

So how do I know what box I have? A10/a20? Or even if it's one of your boxes. I purchased this box with the intention of installing XBMC and Vidonxbmc was preinstalled. Also used fusion installer and all or most repos are empty

#5 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:28 AM

Hi, reeko2.

If your box was not bought from our website (http://vidon.me), then that's not our box. Currently, we only have two models, VidOn.me Android Blu-ray Box (AV100) and VidOn.me Android Blu-ray Box (AV200).

#6 crazyfool30

crazyfool30

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

Including justop? They claim to be working in partnership with you...

#7 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

A/V Encoding Guru and Forum Moderator

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK
  • Devices:See Signature

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:30 PM

Including justop? They claim to be working in partnership with you...

Can you provide a link to where you have seen this?

#8 kokap

kokap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationMoskva, Russian Federation

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

Can you provide a link to where you have seen this?

See http://forum.xbmc.or....php?tid=180251 :
"Another great feature of this box is, it built-in XBMC vidon.me edition,there are lots of addons pre-installed and lots of other addons are available for download on the internet. It's a joint project between Justop, Allwinner and vidon.me - the official sponsor of xbmc project."

#9 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

I've just found this comment from Wolly Xu...

EDIT: And from what I can determine, it's only VidOn.me who are official Diamond XBMC sponsors. Which suggests what Justop has written (along with how they've worded it) is rather misleading...

#10 taat

taat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:24 PM

I am newbe in this forum. I bought cs918s 01.22.2014
http://www.ebay.com/....-/301052778001
and there was preintalled XBMC VidOnTv 13.0-ALPHA4git:20130527 , after my questions they sent to me your link. Does my box belongs to your list or not.
My XBMC soft not worked and reason was that program lost internet connection. Same happened XBMC Gotham ver 13
Now I istalled
XBMC Frodo 12.3, VidOn XBMC, XBMC Beyond 3.3 (ver 12.4) and SPMS XBMC (ver 12.4) and they allworking without this problem (internet c0nnection). My conclusion is that XBMC ver.13 is not compatible for my box. As it true?

#11 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:03 PM

I am newbe in this forum. I bought cs918s 01.22.2014.... "Does my box belongs to your list or not"

Given the (OTT TV Box) CS918 is not an official VidOn XBMC supported product it does not appear on any list. Indeed, as far as I'm aware "a list" does not even exist!

I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear | Please post in-accordance with the Forum Rules

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY

DEVICE: VidOn Box · SDK 1.4 · VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0 (Gotham) and VidOn XBMC 15.2.2 (Kodi/Helix) · VMC (VidOn Media Center) 0.0.1.9 (Gotham)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH I'M A FORUM MODERATOR, I'M NOT A 'VidOn.me' EMPLOYEE. AND AS SUCH, MY COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VidOn XBMC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users