Server on Android Box

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Williamhawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:00 AM

Single user was working fine through a VPN connection until last Friday.  Friday morning they were unable to connect to the RDP server.  The VPN is working fine.  I am able to ping the RDP server as well as other computers on the network.  I can RDP to other computers on the network (connect to logon prompt).  However when the RDP server is tried, the connection times out and the error message appears.  The firewall on the RPP server is not the issue, it was disabled.  ESET File Security is used and to the best of my knowledge, there is no firewall in that.  The server is running Windows 2008R2 and the client computer is Windows 7 Pro.  I checked the event logs on both the client and the server and don't see any glaring issues.  In fact I don't see a attempted connection like a failed audit on the server.  There are many other users on the RDP server, just this one user not able to connect.  Don't think the issue is on the firewall since he is able to connect to other computers on the network.

The user is able to connect to other RDP servers on different networks (user with multiple clients) both with and without VPN.  The user has a wireless connection to router at his home. 
Anyone have any ideas on getting the user connected back to RDP server?
Please help.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server on Android Box

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users