Photo

AV100 not showing videos at full screen size.

VidOn XBMC

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bob_Kat

Bob_Kat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia
  • Devices:AV100
  • VidOn XBMC:v 1.1.0.2
  • iPhone:4s
  • iPad:4

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

I have been trying to get my box to show the videos in full screen size.

The home pages for both Vidon.me and xbmc show in full width but as soon as I play a video through either movies of xbmc they only show at around 3/4 of the screen even though the play bar shows at normal size.

Playing the video direct from the USB to my Conia 22" and it plays as widescreen - full width but a black bar top and bottom.

I have tried all the various setting in the Display Settings and the "Other Settings/Advanced Settings/Display/Display output mode" but none of these make any difference.

My box is running Firmware version V1.1.3 that I loaded yesterday and if I remember correctly xbmc was OK prior to upgrading to V1.1.3.

i have tried this on 2 different TV's and get the same on both. 

#2 Bob_Kat

Bob_Kat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia
  • Devices:AV100
  • VidOn XBMC:v 1.1.0.2
  • iPhone:4s
  • iPad:4

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:52 AM

Here I go, answering myself again but I continued to play and now have full width screen when I use the Vidon.me home screen and the Movies option. All I did was start playing the movie and had the normal shrunk screen but I used the >| button and it restarted the video with full screen displaying. :tootha:

I then tried xbmc but it still only shows in the reduced screen so guess I will only be using the main/home screen option. :wq:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VidOn XBMC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users