• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gmailsignin

gmailsignin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:30 PM

The Invention of www.gmail.com has changed the world with exchanging of mail at their fingertips to its millions of users up to now, no other mail services were ranked top than google and giving more access to its users without compromising its security and upgrading its features.

#2 gmailsigns

gmailsigns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:06 PM

The Invention of www.gmail.com has changed the world with exchanging of mail at their fingertips to its millions of users up to now, no other mail services were ranked top than google and giving more access to its users without compromising its security and upgrading its features.

whatever you said is actually correct  but i found an another interesting website which provides how to manage you Gmail accounts by providing tutorials in it and organize www.gmail.com contacts

#3 kelvinkari

kelvinkari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:06 AM

Not so long ago Gmail new account registration could only be done through invitations from users who already had a verified Google web account. This rule has since changed, allowing anybody to sign up to Gmail with limited restrictions. Gmail accounts can be created through a user's Google account if one already exists or by completing Gmail's simple registration process. 

#4 rebeccahickshq

rebeccahickshq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:40 AM

I appreciate it!. I really like it when people get together and share ideas. Great website, continue the good work!. Either way, great web and I look forward to seeing it grow over time. Thank you so much. |=>super smash flash 2 |=>bloons tower defense 5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ask for Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users