• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jaymes40

Jaymes40

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:21 PM

Hello, first let me state I am not a tech savvy nor forum user so please excuse my ignorance up front. Have the original gold colored Vidon box yesterday during an update it froze then screen went black waited and the did a reset now the VMC screen comes up plays music the goes to google location cone sent then screen turns black and does nothing. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Tries multiple resets no luck. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

#2 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:33 PM

Hello, first let me state I am not a tech savvy nor forum user so please excuse my ignorance up front. Have the original gold colored Vidon box yesterday during an update it froze then screen went black waited and the did a reset now the VMC screen comes up plays music the goes to google location cone sent then screen turns black and does nothing. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Tries multiple resets no luck. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

My suggestion is wait. After you choose agree/disagree the google location popup question, it will be black for a long time, then just wait.

#3 Grandville

Grandville

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

I have the same issue. How long do we need to wait while the screen is black?  Are you talking 10 minutes or is it hours?  It's already been about 10 minutes for me and it's still black.  Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Firmware

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users