5 replies to this topic

#1 Johnoo

Johnoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 07:41 PM

Hi 

On 15.2.2, is there anyway of getting `IPTV Simple` to work or will it be added in future releases ?

thanks

#2 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

A/V Encoding Guru and Forum Moderator

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK
  • Devices:See Signature

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:35 PM

Please confirm. Do you have a VidOn Box?

I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear | Please post in-accordance with the Forum Rules

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY

DEVICE: VidOn Box · SDK 1.4 · VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0 (Gotham) and VidOn XBMC 15.2.2 (Kodi/Helix) · VMC (VidOn Media Center) 0.0.1.9 (Gotham)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH I'M A FORUM MODERATOR, I'M NOT A 'VidOn.me' EMPLOYEE. AND AS SUCH, MY COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!

#3 antonio6o6

antonio6o6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:22 PM

I will love to see stalker pvrclient enable I have a vidon box can wait for the new file and I have a memebership. How long would it take for the new file? KODI 15.2.?

#4 Johnoo

Johnoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:13 AM

Please confirm. Do you have a VidOn Box?

I do not have a VidOn Box,
I was just trying it out on my Amlogic Box.

MODERATOR NOTE:
Given that you do not have a VidOn Box, your topic has been moved out of the VidOn Box sub-section... 

#5 antonio6o6

antonio6o6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 11:53 AM

15.2.3 is not working i added The pvr client pvr stalker 0.84 not working dll error check log, when will the pvr work? They be saying they're going to fix it and they never do. Why dont they put inside the pvr client stalker? We keep waiting and they never get it done. Its always "we will get it done in the next one" the next one comes and its not fixed. I cannot even use the pro version 15.2.3 when will it get fixed the pvr client stalker? Too much run arounds, i payed for the subscription and i cannot even use the pro version.

#6 hodiday

hodiday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 10:21 AM

Hello
I have the same issue running vidon xbmc on Vega S95 and can not set any pvrclient.
Can you help please?
Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VidOn XBMC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users