• 12 posts
  • LocationTennessee, USA
  • Devices:AV200
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • SDK:v 3.1.5
  • iPhone:6
  • iPad:mini 3

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:35 PM

I have spent most of the day trying to install the new VidoXBMC v15.2.2.  I have tried installing with the old version installed and un-installed.  I have tried installing from a thumb drive and a SD card.  I have tried putting the .apk file in the "download" folder in the local drive and on the drive.  The down load goes smoothly, the message tells me the app installed.  I click on open and wait for "preparing to run for the first time" then get the message "Unfortunately VidOn XBMC has stopped".       

I have had two AV200's for several years. Have been through all the ups and downs. I use the box only to watch pre-recorded movies.  Am nearly deaf and  have to have closed captioning.  Gotham does not reliably display the closed captioning so for the last several months I have been using Kodi 15.2 "Isengard" that I downloaded from the Kodi site.  It is practically flawless.  So the next question, why am I bothering to try to install v15.2.2?  Because I'm still loyal to VidOn and have had as much fun trying to figure out how to make boxes work as I have had watching movies on them.

Has anyone successfully installed the new version?  Let me know if there is a magic trick I haven't tried.

Dale

#2 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 12 February 2016 - 04:05 AM

Hey, Dale Hash

We have already fixed this problem on AV200, due to we are in the holiday, so we need to wait the developers come back to work and push the code to github then we will release the new version.

#3 SalmiS

SalmiS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:AV200
  • VidOn XBMC:v 2.0.0.0
  • SDK:v 3.1.3
  • Android Phone:Samsung S4

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:52 PM

Hey, Dale Hash

We have already fixed this problem on AV200, due to we are in the holiday, so we need to wait the developers come back to work and push the code to github then we will release the new version.

Hi, Wolly Xu
there are news about the installation of XBMC Vidon v15.x.x on AV200? I tried on the support page, but only the v14.2.1 is available for download.

#4 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:20 AM

Hi, Wolly Xu
there are news about the installation of XBMC Vidon v15.x.x on AV200? I tried on the support page, but only the v14.2.1 is available for download.

Please use 15.2.3 beta version on AV200.

#5 cirrocucar

cirrocucar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:58 AM

In order to get installed this new version, all the features should be followed properly.The  WritemyPapers.org rating on the result will make all the people interested to learn.

#6 AnnaSpoor

AnnaSpoor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:26 AM

Investment in jewels - investment in your future! Every investor sooner or later thinks about whether or not to invest in jewelry. Gems, used to create elegant jewelry are quite expensive. Each year their price is steadily increasing, as it is in gems constantly invest hundreds of thousands of investors around the world. Investing in jewels really a great option. You can reduce the risk contribution, as gems do not drop in price and the risk of bankruptcy there is absolutely minimal. Get maximum from your investments! Join Solis! https://solis.land/889761532

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ask for Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users