#1 lehenryjr

lehenryjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Android Phone:Samsung Note 4

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:28 PM

I have VidOn server 2.2.1.1 [Windows] and I have VidOn Cloud Player installed on my Android phone. I'm able to open the VidOn Cloud Player and list movies that are cataloged with the VidOn server, but none of the movies will play.

I also downloaded the latest VidOn player HD from the Google Play market. It also was able to access the catalog movies on the VidOn server, but none of them will play.

How do I correct this?

• drozd likes this

#2 lehenryjr

lehenryjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:17 PM

Great response time.

Thanks! 

#3 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:22 AM

I have VidOn server 2.2.1.1 [Windows] and I have VidOn Cloud Player installed on my Android phone. I'm able to open the VidOn Cloud Player and list movies that are cataloged with the VidOn server, but none of the movies will play.

I also downloaded the latest VidOn player HD from the Google Play market. It also was able to access the catalog movies on the VidOn server, but none of them will play.

How do I correct this?

We didn't update VidOn Player HD for a long time, and our new app "VidOn" will be listed on AppStore in a few days.

#4 lehenryjr

lehenryjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:36 PM

That's good to know, but if you were not updating it and it doesn't work with VidOn server; why is it listed in Google Play?

And what about the VidOn Cloud; do you not have a client application [Android] that works with the server?

#5 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:32 PM

That's good to know, but if you were not updating it and it doesn't work with VidOn server; why is it listed in Google Play?

And what about the VidOn Cloud; do you not have a client application [Android] that works with the server?

We have changed the name to Vidon now. You can download the latest version from --> http://dl.vidonme.cn...Vidon/VidOn.apk

iOS version will be available in a few days.

VidOn Cloud is gone, and we will never update it. We updated the VidOn Player to VidOn, which merges VidOn Cloud and VidOn Player into one app.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cloud on Android

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users