1 reply to this topic

#1 mike4tune

mike4tune

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:53 AM

Hi,

My VidOn Player on iOS 9 was auto updated to v2.4.0. Now I can no longer play audio only files (MP3, etc). Before I could play them & also MP4.

Why have you removed this capability? I don't want to use 2 Apps, one for video, one for music.

Please put back the option to play audio only files!

Also, there is no option to change the sort order of folders & files. It now defaults to sorting by date, not name. There is no option anywhere to change the sort order - I am testing on iPod Touch.

Please help, or I ditch VidOn and try another App.

#2 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:08 AM

Hi,

My VidOn Player on iOS 9 was auto updated to v2.4.0. Now I can no longer play audio only files (MP3, etc). Before I could play them & also MP4.

Why have you removed this capability? I don't want to use 2 Apps, one for video, one for music.

Please put back the option to play audio only files!

Also, there is no option to change the sort order of folders & files. It now defaults to sorting by date, not name. There is no option anywhere to change the sort order - I am testing on iPod Touch.

Please help, or I ditch VidOn and try another App.

We may add a music lib in the future's version, but itunes is very mature now, we still don't have a clue how to develop the music part.

We will add the sort feature asap, thanks for your feedback.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Player for iOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users