• 12 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Android Phone:Galaxy SII Plus
  • Android Pad:Galaxy Note 10.1

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:11 AM

Hi,

1 - disable auto power on

this could be a strange request.. 

I'd like to know if it would be possible to avoid auto power-on of vidon box when vidon is powered (plugging the cable/give electricity). I'd like to turn on the device only by using the included remote control. I ask this because I have a wall-switch to give or cut off power of all my devices and my babies often switch on/off: my TV is not a problem because it doesn't power up, but vidon box turns on each time so I need to unplug the cable manually to avoid this problem. Is this a software or hardware feature? Unfortunately vidon box has no hardware power switch.

2 - bug

I have another question, I don't know if it could be a bug. When I turn on my vidon box it often freeze on the main screen: if I click a button on remote control nothing happens and the small led on vidon box switch off. I wait a couple minutes and it restart automatically: after the reboot it always work fine. What can I do?

Thanks! I'm always waiting for the "original home screen" with film/series that you promise would be restored soon!

#2 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:05 AM

1. I'm afraid we can do nothing because the box doesn't have a hardware switch, it is how it designed, plugin the power then turn on.

2. It's a bug and the developers have confirmed this, to avoid this issue, here we have a little trick, please set the output resolution to 720p60Hz in the settings - Display. 1080p will cause that issue. We will fix that problem within the next update.

#3 andreafno

andreafno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Android Phone:Galaxy SII Plus
  • Android Pad:Galaxy Note 10.1

Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:03 PM

1) ok

2) thanks, much better now.. no more reboot 

thanks