#1 newdig60

newdig60

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Devices:VidOn Box, AV100

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:09 AM

I haven't been able to use my vidon box for some time to play apps such as Netflix and BBC. In the case of Netflix I end up with sound with black screen and only occasional picture for a few seconds. I have noted that others have experienced this problem previously so I am hoping that by now there is a work around.

I have installed all the latest vidon updates and installed the latest Netflix app. Also it is interesting that my old av100 box on another tv runs Netflix well. I have eliminated any likely causes such as network lan cables etc.

Any advise please.

#2 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:14 AM

VidOn Box is not in the supported list of Netflix, so you will only get sound but no picture.

#3 newdig60

newdig60

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Devices:VidOn Box, AV100

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:40 AM

Oh! then is there an answer, should I contact Netflix or is there something else that can be done, like loading an old version of Netflix. I tried to do this with an old apk but it didn't load. Maybe I would need to remove the newer version first.

It's strange that Netflixi used to work well on the box. Also strange that it still works well on the old vidon av100. I think a lot of people use the box mainly for netflix so if you have any idea how we can continue to use it for this task, please advise.

#4 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:01 AM

I'm sorry that Netflix doesn't work on the box, we can only suggest you to install an old version, because some other apps like youtube works well so it means that's not the problem of the box.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Apps on Box

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users