Photo

AV100: Installed Gotham 13.2 - Now no files play!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 theryalls

theryalls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:30 AM

I have installed Gotham 13.2 onto our AV100 box and now cannot play any files at all through it. When I click on VidOnMe to access XBMC, I get to the main Gotham screen and can progress to view the sources (usb0 and usb1) but each of the sources now appears twice. The files I want to play are all listed but I just get a beep when I try to play them.
I installed XBMC 14.2.1 to see if this would override Gotham but it hasn't.  Gotham still appears when I click on VidOnMe instead of XBMC 14.2.1. I now have to access XBMC 14.2.1 through the file manager window and can then play our files but after a few minutes of normal play the sound becomes delayed and 'unsynced' with the video.
How can I remove Gotham 13.2 from the box?
I would really like to take the box back to what we had when we took delivery of it as it worked perfectly.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

#2 theryalls

theryalls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:21 PM

After posting the questions above i read through a few forums (sorry! i should have done that first, i know) and i have successfully reset my av100 box to factory settings. The problem now is that the usb device that holds all of our video files - and was connected when Gotham 13.2 was installed - is now not visible either in file manager or via xbmc. i can see other devices and their files ok if i connect them so the usb ports are working fine. Is there any way to allow this device to be seen again by xbmc?

#3 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:47 AM

I think you should install the VidOn XBMC v1.0.0.0 --> http://forum.vidon.m...m-v1000-is-out/

This is the best version for AV100.

#4 likethatbox

likethatbox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationNiedersachsen, Germany

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:38 AM

Well, unfortunately the Gotham Version simply does not work on the AV100.

A Clear Statement that this download is not suitable would be more than convenient.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users