#21 mrmetis

mrmetis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 06:44 PM

I recently bought a shield TV.

Very powerful.

As for its hard to work with nvidia, they release almost all their stuff for developers with documentation.

And rooting the thing is pretty easy since we have access to the developer version easily (boot.img is the only thing different allowing us to be root via adb (installing supersu after that is really easy).

https://developer.nv.../develop4shield

#22 teamsatan

teamsatan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Other
  • Devices:MiniX NEO X8-H Plus
  • VidOn XBMC:v 14.1.0
  • Android Phone:Nexus 6

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:37 PM

Will there be any Vidon XBMC for Nvidia Shield Android TV. Has changed my Minix X8 H Plus against an Nvidia Shield Android TV. Feel that the Shield has more to offer than many other media players.Thought the Vidon xbmc worked well for the Minix, so I hope for a Vidon to Shield also. Thanx

#23 teamsatan

teamsatan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Other
  • Devices:MiniX NEO X8-H Plus
  • VidOn XBMC:v 14.1.0
  • Android Phone:Nexus 6

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:43 AM

I'll answer this for myself. SATV works perfectly with KODI 16.0.4, so I no longer need Vidon XBMC. But thank you for the time with Minix and Vidon XBMC.

#24 Gabre

Gabre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 04:00 AM

Hello Blue27, 

Currently we are not working with Nvidia due to our large focus on several internal projects. But as I have said before regarding Nvidia Shield TV, if enough customers show interest than maybe I can take the idea to the bosses and convince them that optimizing our SDK to work with Nvidia would be a fiscally sound idea. 

I believe you are the 3rd or 4th person to ask about this specifically, so if people continue to show interest we may be able to move towards working with them in the future. 

Joe

Hi,

I just recently got Tronsmart S95 Telos, only because it supports DTS HD MA, as no other boxes do. NVidia Shield would be a perfect if it supported it, and I would by it right away.

Is there any news about this happening?

#25 couto50

couto50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 09:43 AM

Good morning, can I install the Vidon on Nvdia shield android tv
  • couto50 likes this

#26 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 26 February 2016 - 05:30 AM

Good morning, can I install the Vidon on Nvdia shield android tv

No, VidOn XBMC will have bugs on that device, they are not compatible.

#27 couto50

couto50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 05:49 PM

Thanks

#28 MBKEN

MBKEN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:49 PM

I have a minix neo x8 plus with your special minix build from link in here. 3d iso and bluray menu. but it is so unstable. it is frustrating.there are also major problems with micro freezes and somthing with the hardware acceleration settings vidon kodi for minix makes it almost impossible to calibrating the image  black level as it should be. All that has been something we all had to live with until vidon.me become finish with the official update???? it has be to long, and now the minix neo x8 plus outdate. we have all purchased new equipment to use 4k and atoms,dts-x and auro 3d.

I have left minix behind!!!

Now we are so many who bought nvidia shield tv and everything works much better and faster. we just need 3D 4k iso  (HEVC) and bluray menu.

Entered the game and give all vidon users some to use vidon with. or perish

#29 hondasr

hondasr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:44 AM

I looking for VidOn on my Nvidia Shield too. I think this is the best android tv box on the market right now its so complete and powerfull.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Others

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users