1 reply to this topic

#1 arnie

arnie

• *Beta Tester*
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:24 AM

Vidon Cloud 1.1.3  I should not need to signin each time I start Vidon Cloud.  After signing in once the app should retain my signin.  Kind of like "Remember Me" when you signin to a web site.  Having to signin each time I use the app is a pain in the butt.  By the way, why do we need to sign in at all?  Do I sense that in the future this will no longer be a free app?  Thus, signing in will make sure we pay our annual dues to use it?

#2 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:00 AM

Hey arnie, 

We have the sign in option so that users with accounts don't need to go through the process of manually connecting with the VidOn Server every time they run the app, and I agree that it is a pain to have to resign in every time, yet in all other cases we have not experienced this problem. What sort of mobile device are you running the Cloud on and what version of Android is that device running?

As well, this app will remain free but users with accounts and a Membership Subscription will have advanced features available to them that non-subscribed users will lack, such as advanced audio passthrough options and access to ISO menus. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cloud on Android

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users