• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 lumbody1

lumbody1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:33 PM

I was told this box was loaded but it is empty. so how can I get good adons.

#2 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

A/V Encoding Guru and Forum Moderator

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK
  • Devices:See Signature

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:52 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I was told this box was loaded but it is empty.

Really... by whom?

Please confirm which 'VidOn SDK' version, 'VidOn XBMC' version and 'Video Media Center' (VMC) version you currently have installed on your VidOn Box?
And when you find out the afore mentioned, please visit your 'Profile' -> 'My Settings' and add this information within your 'Devices & Software' area for future reference?

Many thanks

I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear | Please post in-accordance with the Forum Rules

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY

DEVICE: VidOn Box · SDK 1.4 · VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0 (Gotham) and VidOn XBMC 15.2.2 (Kodi/Helix) · VMC (VidOn Media Center) 0.0.1.9 (Gotham)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH I'M A FORUM MODERATOR, I'M NOT A 'VidOn.me' EMPLOYEE. AND AS SUCH, MY COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!

#3 lumbody1

lumbody1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:38 PM

just got it last week it say  Vidon Media Center

VMC.0.0.0.4 Bata

SDK 1.0

#4 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

A/V Encoding Guru and Forum Moderator

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK
  • Devices:See Signature

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:28 PM

Hi lumbody1,

I suggest you install the latest versions of VidOn.me softwares/firmwares, which are: SDK 1.2VMC 0.0.1.7VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0

Cheers

I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear | Please post in-accordance with the Forum Rules

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY

DEVICE: VidOn Box · SDK 1.4 · VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0 (Gotham) and VidOn XBMC 15.2.2 (Kodi/Helix) · VMC (VidOn Media Center) 0.0.1.9 (Gotham)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH I'M A FORUM MODERATOR, I'M NOT A 'VidOn.me' EMPLOYEE. AND AS SUCH, MY COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!

#5 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:48 AM

Hello lumbody1, 

The VidOn Box does not come pre-loaded with XBMC add-ons and I am not sure where you heard that from as we, and our certified re-sellers, do not advertise such. 

As for learning about XBMC add-ons, you can check out this area of our forums, or you can check on Google in your preferred language to find XBMC add-ons that best suit you. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBMC Addons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users