1 reply to this topic

#1 atishranjan

atishranjan

• *Beta Tester*
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:57 AM

Hi,

I have installed VidOn server on my laptop (windows 7) and vidOn cloud on phone.

Now how to connect both and how to work with them. Please give step by step guide.

#2 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:29 AM

Hi,

I have installed VidOn server on my laptop (windows 7) and vidOn cloud on phone.

Now how to connect both and how to work with them. Please give step by step guide.

1. Launch VidOn Server and double click the server icon from the right bottom of the screen, then a webpage will open.
2. Add the video source into the server, then the server will scrape the meta info automatically.
3. Open VidOn Cloud on your phone, tap the menu icon then choose source server, it will search your server automatically.
4. Tap the server and the connection will be created, you can see the video on your phone. You can see the poster, casts, plot, etc,.
5. If your VidOn Server cannot be found, please tap the "+" icon to add the server manually, you need to know the server's IP which also is your PC's IP.

Note: Make sure your phone and pc are in the same network.
Btw, we will release the shining new VidOn Server and VidOn Cloud very soon, it will give you a different experience. So keep an eye on our website and forum.

• Joe likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server on Win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users