Photo

Any questions about the VidOn Server and Cloud?

Server on Android Box

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:41 AM

Hey Everybody,

We are getting closer to the Beta Test of the new releases of the VidOn Server and Cloud, so I wanted to see if you guys had any questions about these new media server programs.

Everything has been pretty hush hush so far over in the development department, so I haven't been able to squeeze too much information out of them, but they said for the sake of our customers they would take any and all questions you have about the VidOn Server and Cloud and try to answer as many as possible.

So if you guys have any questions, comments, concerns, criticisms, or want to say anything at all that has to do with the VidOn Server and Cloud, this is place to do it!

#2 jsimard

jsimard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada
  • Devices:VidOn Box, AV200
  • Devices:NeoTV 550
  • VidOn XBMC:v 14.2.0
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:13 PM

All my media are kept on a Windows Server 2012.  VidOn Server does not work on Windows server 2012.  Any plan to get it supported on this OS?

Joel.

#3 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:17 AM

All my media are kept on a Windows Server 2012.  VidOn Server does not work on Windows server 2012.  Any plan to get it supported on this OS?

Joel.

Hey Joel,

Yes, support for Windows, Mac and Linux is forthcoming; I cannot say exactly when, but I can say that we are putting a lot of resources into developing this new software and the beta versions for the previously mentioned systems should be good for testing within the near future.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server on Android Box

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users