VidOn.me is pleased to invite you to participate in our new VidOn Server and VidOn Cloud Beta test!
The VidOn Server:
Supports: PC's, Android devices and other platforms.
Function: Adding media resources, management, classification, transcoding and streaming.
The VidOn Cloud:
Supports: Android set top boxes, mobile phones, tablet PC's and other platforms.
Function: Resource browsing and playback on connected devices.
New Version Features:
- Complete Media Management: Supports multi-path movies, videos and photos for a smarter classification system.
- TV Show and Movie Scrapping: Automatically retrieves all relevant information, including posters, plot summaries etc.
- Powerful Transcoding Engine: Automatically converts files for playback on connected devices when certain file formats do not work.
- Hardware Acceleration: CPU pressure and resource consumption were reduced for smoother video playback.
- Astounding Playback Capability: Supports playback of 1080P BD ISO files in the original HD quality no matter what device you are streaming to.
- Private Cloud Photo Backup: Automatically backs-up all photos on a connected device to a specified file path categorized by time, location, equipment and criteria, and then can be viewed on other devices.
1. Install VidOn Server on a PC or Android set-top box. “Click Add Resource Guidelines” to add your media.
2. Install VidOn Cloud on a mobile device or Android set-top box. Follow set up instructions to connect to the VidOn Server
3. Experience the new features of VidOn Cloud and Server!
Note: Due to hardware limitations on certain android set top boxes not all advanced features may be available. For a more full featured version, please use the VidOn Server for PC.
After recruitment, register a VidOn.me forum account and message the moderators to be put in the Testers Group. Publish all feedback on VidOn Server and VidOn Cloud in the VidOn Forum.
Beta Testers will receive VidOn.me Membership free for one year and have access to all of our advanced features.
Outstanding Beta Testers will be provided with a free Lifetime VidOn membership among other perks.
1. One Year VidOn Membership for free!
2. “Beta Tester” title for VidOn.me forum.
3. Access to the hidden forum section that contains development plans and allows for direct contact with the developers.
4. Give feedback and see your ideas immediately incorporated into subsequent updates!
5. A chance to win a free VidOn Box and lifetime VidOn Membership!
Please inquire with the forum moderators Wolly or Joe for more details.
The VidOn Sever and Cloud are out and ready for download now!
Hi all, the new version is now available, happy testing :)
1. Added more media info for Movie and TV shows
2. Added the feature to edit media info
3. Added file stacking feature for movies
4. Added the Channels feature
5. Added the feature to check the reason when media info fails to download
6. Fixed an issue for adding SMB sources
1. Added an option to allow users to choose between playing in menu mode and main movie mode for Blu-ray and DVD movie files when using Play To feature.
2. Added an option to set preferred audio and subtitle languages.
3. Optimized error messages and user hints.
4. Optimized the continue downloading feature.
5. Optimized video quality when streaming.
VidOn Cloud TV
1. Added Channels feature
2. Optimized playback screen to include more video information
3. Optimized screen saver performance
4. Fixed a bug where screen saver would not run properly
The above are the latest Android apps, the iOS apps have been submitted to the Apple App Store for review and should be available soon.
Download them and let us know what you think by finding the relevant topic here, and then post your feedback.
Thanks for the help and happy testing!