2 replies to this topic

#1 cheers

cheers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationTokyo

Posted 30 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

Today I would like to share several add-ons for watching Sports for free on XBMC/Kodi.  There are various  add-ons you can use to watch most major sports and events. Now let us look at the details:

ESPN3 (See the guide)- The ESPN3 video addon collects all the sporting events and replays on ESPN 3, including football, baseball, cricket, soccer, and basketball events. You can install this addon from within XBMC by going to: Settings -> Addons -> Get Addons -> XBMC.org Add-ons -> Video Addons -> ESPN3.

Attached File  espn.png   120.45KB   9 downloads

NBC Sports Live Extra - With this add-on you can access quite a bit of live streams for NHL, Premier League, College Basketball, NBA, MLS, NASCAR, MLB and Golf. It’s a legal service provided by NBC, but it requires a US VPN. It can be also found in XBMC.org Addons Repository or Kodi  Add-on Repository.

Attached File  nbc extra.png   185.51KB   20 downloads

SportsDevil (Download here)- This add-on is probably the most popular add-on for live sports broadcasts at all. With SportsDevil, the user can access to pretty much live broadcasts everyone known, from Bundesliga games, NFL sports events, NBA games to national and international hockey events.

Futbol (Download: XunityTalk Repository)- This is the latest sports add-on by Mikey1234. There are lots of live sports channels in there to choose from.

Attached File  futbol.png   206.88KB   3 downloads

Football Today (Download: lambda repo) and Football Replays (XunityTalk Repository) let you never miss a football match and allow you to watch football games on demand. And with Football highlights (Download: Metalkettles repo) you can enjoy the most exciting highlights clips.

Attached File  football today.png   270.76KB   0 downloads

Extreme Sports (Download: lambda repo) allows you to watch extreme sports videos such as ski diving or black water rafting from extreme.com.

Attached File  extreme.png   254.83KB   0 downloads

NBA on Demond  and NHL on Demond (Download: lambda repo)  - Watch NBA/NHL games whenever you want.

Attached File  nba.png   252.7KB   2 downloads

Beside these special sports add-ons, you can also choose from the following add-ons, which have also sports channels:

Navi-X (Download here)(See the guide)- You’ll find hundreds of sports streaming video playlists.

Attached File  navi-x.png   268.54KB   4 downloads

Cliq! (Download: Blazetamer’s Repository(See the guide) - has a sports section and also provides user contributed lists.

Attached File  cliq.png   137.28KB   0 downloads

Phoenix (Download: Blazetamer’s Repository)(See the guide)- You can select different playlists that have live tv channels. Here I recommend playlists of Phoenix TV and Staeel2014

Attached File  phoenix.png   215.39KB   1 downloads

AAA Live Streams (See the guide- You’ll find a live sports section with plenty of live tv channels.

Attached File  aaa.png   251.83KB   7 downloads

BBTS(See the guide)-  Also has a sports section. In there you will find a few Bein channels, BT Sport, Fox Sports, Setanta, Sky Sports and more.

Attached File  bbts.png   288.36KB   8 downloads

#2 allennicol

allennicol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:16 AM

I am thankful to stumble on this  post extremely. I always choose to read the quality content and this thing I found in you this post. Thanks.Have you heard about custom essay writing services?Is there any good services,do you know anyone or have experienced with them.If yes please share the details.I think the services are better for students like me.Because I read about them through network then I know the services details.But I cannot take the decision to take help.

#3 kodikwiz

kodikwiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:27 PM

Well, there are many options available to watch sports on KODI but I would personally suggest you, go with the titanium build. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBMC Add-ons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users