Before submitting your bug report, please find below a list of the basic requirements we would like you to follow: -
- Before submitting your bug report, please check the forum to see if someone else has reported the same issue.
- Please use a topic title that accurately describes the content of your post.
- If your bug report is relating to VidOn XBMC player or VidOn Media Center (VMC) player, please state their version number at the beginning of your topic title.
- Please confirm if your VidOn device is 'directly' connected to your display device? Or if it's 'directly' connected to your surround sound amplifier?
- If your VidOn device is 'directly' connected to a surround sound amplifier via HDMI, please confirm its make and model number?
- Please confirm how are you accessing your files. Is it via a USB connected HDD or is it via a WiFi/hard-wired ethernet connection?
- Please run one or more of your 'problem' files through an application called MediaInfo (set to text mode). And post what it reports, IN FULL as a text (.txt) file?
Can everyone please confirm which 'VidOn SDK' version, 'VidOn XBMC' version and/or 'Video Media Center' (VMC) version you currently have installed on your VidOn device. This information can be added to your 'profile' as follows: -
Click on your 'log-in name' (at the top right of the web page). Click on 'My Settings' and at the bottom of the page you should see these options: -
Many thanks for your co-operation