A/V Encoding Guru and Forum Moderator

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK
  • Devices:See Signature

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:49 PM

Hello everyone and welcome to the forum,

Before submitting your bug report, please find below a list of the basic requirements we would like you to follow: -
  • Before submitting your bug report, please check the forum to see if someone else has reported the same issue.
  • Please use a topic title that accurately describes the content of your post.
  • If your bug report is relating to VidOn XBMC player or VidOn Media Center (VMC) player, please state their version number at the beginning of your topic title.
  • Please confirm if your VidOn device is 'directly' connected to your display device? Or if it's 'directly' connected to your surround sound amplifier?
  • If your VidOn device is 'directly' connected to a surround sound amplifier via HDMI, please confirm its make and model number?
  • Please confirm how are you accessing your files. Is it via a USB connected HDD or is it via a WiFi/hard-wired ethernet connection?
  • Please run one or more of your 'problem' files through an application called MediaInfo (set to text mode). And post what it reports, IN FULL as a text (.txt) file?
MOST IMPORTANT:
Can everyone please confirm which 'VidOn SDK' version, 'VidOn XBMC' version and/or 'Video Media Center' (VMC) version you currently have installed on your VidOn device. This information can be added to your 'profile' as follows: -

Click on your 'log-in name' (at the top right of the web page). Click on 'My Settings' and at the bottom of the page you should see these options: -

5dpe8j.png

Many thanks for your co-operation
  • Joe likes this

I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear | Please post in-accordance with the Forum Rules

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY

DEVICE: VidOn Box · SDK 1.4 · VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0 (Gotham) and VidOn XBMC 15.2.2 (Kodi/Helix) · VMC (VidOn Media Center) 0.0.1.9 (Gotham)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH I'M A FORUM MODERATOR, I'M NOT A 'VidOn.me' EMPLOYEE. AND AS SUCH, MY COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Official

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users