Photo

Q&A: How do I get a VidOn XBMC 2.0.0.0 (Gotham) 'Top up' card for my AV200?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 cinemasound14

cinemasound14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:31 AM

I have just installed vidon xbmc 2.0.0.0 (Gotham) on my AV200, and it asks me for a top up card, where would I get that from?

#2 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

A/V Encoding Guru and Forum Moderator

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK
  • Devices:See Signature

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:12 AM

Hi Cinemasound14,

As stated within this VidOn XBMC 2.0.0.0 (Gotham) for the AV200 is out! topic. Can you please send Wolly Xu a PM?

I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear | Please post in-accordance with the Forum Rules

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY

DEVICE: VidOn Box · SDK 1.4 · VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0 (Gotham) and VidOn XBMC 15.2.2 (Kodi/Helix) · VMC (VidOn Media Center) 0.0.1.9 (Gotham)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH I'M A FORUM MODERATOR, I'M NOT A 'VidOn.me' EMPLOYEE. AND AS SUCH, MY COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!

#3 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:32 AM

Hi, cinemasound14

I have added a license into your account, please login the VidOn XBMC again.

#4 cinemasound14

cinemasound14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:27 AM

Thanks.

Everything now working fine.

#5 widek

widek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:48 AM

Will this work with vidon av100

#6 GregiBoy

GregiBoy

The Wizard of Oz

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia
  • Devices:VidOn Box, AV200
  • Devices:RT1186 Linux
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.6
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.7
  • SDK:v 1.3
  • Android Phone:Medion AP4
  • Android Pad:Medion Lifetab

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:58 AM

NFI2 - Try it!

#7 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:28 AM

Will this work with vidon av100

No, VidOn XBMC for AV200 v2.0.0.0 cannot run on AV100, I'm sorry about that.

#8 ctaylor07

ctaylor07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:11 AM

Hello,

I guess I got hit with the top up card. Recently bought the AV200 and now no blu ray content will show after update. I bought this device because of the functionality for my game room Please send me or update my AV200 to fix this please.

#9 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:22 AM

Hello,

I guess I got hit with the top up card. Recently bought the AV200 and now no blu ray content will show after update. I bought this device because of the functionality for my game room Please send me or update my AV200 to fix this please.

Hello ctaylor07,

Someone from VidOn.me will contact you within the next few business days to offer assistance.

Joe

#10 h377bound

h377bound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:39 PM

I am in the same boat as the others. I updated to 1.2 and now it's asking for the top card code. I never received it by the way. I purchased dvdfab and included was the box. Code was not in the package.

#11 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:58 PM

I am in the same boat as the others. I updated to 1.2 and now it's asking for the top card code. I never received it by the way. I purchased dvdfab and included was the box. Code was not in the package.

SDK 1.2 is for the VidOn Box. So I think you may have posted within the wrong area of the forum. Please confirm the which VidOn.me device you actually have. Is it the AV100, AV200 or VidOn Box?

Many thanks

I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear | Please post in-accordance with the Forum Rules

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY

DEVICE: VidOn Box · SDK 1.4 · VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0 (Gotham) and VidOn XBMC 15.2.2 (Kodi/Helix) · VMC (VidOn Media Center) 0.0.1.9 (Gotham)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH I'M A FORUM MODERATOR, I'M NOT A 'VidOn.me' EMPLOYEE. AND AS SUCH, MY COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!

#12 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:10 AM

Hey ctaylor07 and h377bound, 

We will get you both sorted out ASAP. Sorry you didn't receive your initial top up cards as you should have, I am sure that was quite a pain....

Joe

#13 maier_007

maier_007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:23 AM

I need a top up card also?  I looked all over my account and cannot find the Digital code it wants me to manually enter?

MODERATOR NOTE:
Please confirm the which VidOn.me device you actually have. Is it the AV100, AV200 or VidOn Box? 

#14 seave

seave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

Hi,

I have the AV200 and recently upgraded to the XMBC 2.0 Gotham and also need a top up card. The link in SeeMoreDigital post does not work.

Thanks!

#15 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK

Posted 01 March 2015 - 08:24 PM

The link in SeeMoreDigital post does not work. Thanks!

How strange. Thanks, it's fixed now...

#16 PeterCom

PeterCom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:AV200
  • VidOn XBMC:v 2.0.0.0

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:56 AM

Hi,

I've never received any "Top Up" card for my AV200, bought as a part of the "Lifetime Gift" via DVDFab.

Unable to activate Gotham  XBMC 2.0.0.0 now - help please.

Device: AV200 Android Blue-ray Box

FW: v1.0rc3

Android: 4.2.2

Kernel: 3.3.0

Build: V3.1.3

S/N: M1411LW000527

Thanx

#17 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 03:47 AM

Hey...VidOnMe2015

Just added a membership into your account.

Btw, can you change your username? :sweat:

#18 smartchoice

smartchoice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:36 AM

I have AV200. I also received my device along with "Lifetime" DVDFab purchase. Will admit that I have only now begun to explore & use the device, However, as a former Software Engineer (30+ yr Veteran) I still go through a "cautiously optimistic" routine:

(at the very least; Educate, 1st Backup, Install/Update, Test, Educate, 2nd Backup, Roll-back (from 1st Backup), Test, Educate, Roll-forward (from 2nd Backup), Test, Lock down 1st & 2nd Backups, Move forward.).

It reads like a lot of work but is nothing when compared to trying to fix/rebuild a "dead" device. So I have a few questions;

Why is a 'Top up' card now required when one was not before?

Why was the device 'purchaser', shipped to details and 'device' details not 'registered' at the time of purchase?

As I have not yet gone through the upgrade process I can only assume I will encounter some or all of the issues noted in this forum, however;

Am I correct in thinking that a 'Top up' card is not required if a membership already exists?

Where are the install/upgrade instructions and release notes to be found? (My vision is now blurred).

Sorry for the X-Country post!

Regards to all.

#19 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:15 AM

I have AV200. I also received my device along with "Lifetime" DVDFab purchase. Will admit that I have only now begun to explore & use the device, However, as a former Software Engineer (30+ yr Veteran) I still go through a "cautiously optimistic" routine:

(at the very least; Educate, 1st Backup, Install/Update, Test, Educate, 2nd Backup, Roll-back (from 1st Backup), Test, Educate, Roll-forward (from 2nd Backup), Test, Lock down 1st & 2nd Backups, Move forward.).

It reads like a lot of work but is nothing when compared to trying to fix/rebuild a "dead" device. So I have a few questions;

Why is a 'Top up' card now required when one was not before?

Why was the device 'purchaser', shipped to details and 'device' details not 'registered' at the time of purchase?

As I have not yet gone through the upgrade process I can only assume I will encounter some or all of the issues noted in this forum, however;

Am I correct in thinking that a 'Top up' card is not required if a membership already exists?

Where are the install/upgrade instructions and release notes to be found? (My vision is now blurred).

Sorry for the X-Country post!

Regards to all.

Hey smartchoice

1. All the VidOn AV200 users could use VidOn XBMC for free, I can extend your membership period.

2. If you purchased the VidOn Box on our official website, then you already registered a VidOn Account, because you have to login your account to purchase it.

3. OTA update works well.

4. Top up card is used to extend your membership, but if you don't have VidOn Membership, then the first Top up card will create a membership for you.

5. Please follow the wizard to upgrade the SDK and VMC I guess your device is VidOn Box, and you can find the upgrade/update changelog on the official website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users