Photo

0.0.0.5: Show box & FilmOn TV apps not streaming!

Apps on Box

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 mizou

mizou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 02:52 PM

hi I'm new here,

I just bouht few vidon boxes from 3rd party, looks very beautifull and streaming on kodi is very good quality but wont play showbox app every time try to play kick me out to home screen.

tried deferent mediaplayer like mxplayer //vlc /adobe /etc... nothing all the same or can't support the movie ,,,,

please note I have deferent box too and showbox work great with no such issue.

thank you

#2 SeeMoreDigital

SeeMoreDigital

A/V Encoding Guru and Forum Moderator

• Honorary Closed Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNotts, UK
  • Devices:See Signature

Posted 08 February 2015 - 03:34 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Can you please give us the following basic information: -

Please confirm which 'Hardware SDK' version, 'VidOn XBMC' version and Video Media Center (VMC) version you have installed on your VidOn.me device?
  • mizou likes this

I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear | Please post in-accordance with the Forum Rules

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY

DEVICE: VidOn Box · SDK 1.4 · VidOn XBMC 1.0.0.0 (Gotham) and VidOn XBMC 15.2.2 (Kodi/Helix) · VMC (VidOn Media Center) 0.0.1.9 (Gotham)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH I'M A FORUM MODERATOR, I'M NOT A 'VidOn.me' EMPLOYEE. AND AS SUCH, MY COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!

#3 mizou

mizou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 04:35 PM

hi ... thank you for quick respond .....

sdk: 1.2 | vidon xbmc: 0.0.0.5beta | vidon media centre: 0.0.1.6

also I just notice filmon tv app dose same thing every time try to stream kick me out to home page!

thank you

#4 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:14 AM

Hello mizou,

Are you using Showbox version 1.9.1 from the Google Play store and what version of FilmOn TV are you using?

What country are you accessing these apps in and are you using a vpn?

And has your situation changed at all?

Joe
  • mizou likes this

#5 mizou

mizou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:41 PM

hi ////

im useing showbox 3.8 from show box site and film on from google play 2.1 ver and last nite the box rest it by it self and went to setting mode asking for email and password ....ill check it to night if i lost every thing on it and went back to factory setting ...

thank you ... im in canada /ontario

#6 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:01 AM

Hi mizou, 

I will pass the details of these problems on to our developers, but it may be that these two apps are not optimized for use with the VidOn Box. We will check further. 

Joe

• mizou likes this

#7 mizou

mizou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:59 PM

hi joe

thank you ... hope they do some thing about it ... its very beautiful box

#8 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:28 AM

Hey mizou, 

Unfortunately it seems that Showbox is incompatible with our device and I apologize for that. The developers will run some more tests and see if they can create a fix for the future. 

Thanks, 

Joe

• mizou likes this

#9 mizou

mizou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:45 AM

Hi Joe

1st I want thank you for your concern.. 2nd I like to help ... At beginning which last week when I post my concern .I found a way to make it work by using ace player from kodi or xbmc and worked almost perfect on ever thing ....on Saturday I change my net provider and I increase my down load speed and worked perfect ...today I open anther box and tested without using ace player and its perfect on shoebox and film on TV ..

I don't know if you guys did something or was my down load speed ...note last week my download speed was 25 MBS and now 150mbs ...eathire way its working perfect and I'm enjoying every minute of it ... But I do have one more question .I'm a tester and I like buying and test TV boxes and your TV boxes one of top boxes I recmand to any one ask me ...

My question is after 1 year and if some one did not like to renew or top up his account by buying or renew his license is that mean he can't use the box at all or can't use the extra service and what he can use it for . ... Friends asking me when I recmand your box and I don't have real answer for them ..

thank you for all help and I will help and recmand your box ...by the way I bought 10 boxes to give them away to my family and friends ...

Thank you
  • Joe likes this

#10 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:26 AM

Hi, mizou

Thank you for your recommendation, after the 1 year, the box will still run as a normal Android box, just some of the extra features can not be used, currently only full Blu-ray menu and HD audio passthrough. So don't worry about that.

And you can also find the answer from this webpage --> http://www.vidon.me/...ubscription.htm

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

=============================

If you want post other questions, please search the forum first to see if there already has a same topic or you can just create a new topic.

• mizou likes this

#11 jsclarke

jsclarke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:22 PM

Working OK yesterday. Upgraded to VidOn XBMC 0.0.0.4 (13.2) on your prompt this morning, now Film on opens streams and stops, You Tube also stops and gives error message "playback false". How do I fix this as now cannot use XBMC to view anything!!!

#12 mizou

mizou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:29 PM

Hello jsclake ...

I don't use VidOn XBMB I use kodi 14.1 stable version and you tube and film on and show box and kodi working perfect.... Either rest the box and start all over or go to setting /app... And remove xbmc then down load kodi and configure as android box ..use fusion.tvaddons.ag ...and srp.nu.....and xfinity.xunitytalk.com ...

please note after installing fusion restart your kodi and same for srp and xfinity ...add source once each time ... Before all of this when resting the box or removing xmbc make sure your time zone are correct..... Go to p2p app at video add-on open it and fellow instructions to get to ace player added as external use only for extrnall use ...then go to file /download you will see it ....extract and run ....go to Google play store down load mxplayer and open you will see 3dots at top right click and go to setting go to decoder add hw+and you will see as well in ckecked boxes check them all the one has to do with video playing I would say top 5or 6boxes and restart your box ...

good luck if you need any more info please ask .....

thank you

UPDATE 1: Note use ace player as default and at end downloaded to use as external use ....

UPDATE 2: And when you are using show box for example there is a check mark at bottom to use internal player if did not work properly for restart the movie or the show and  uncheck the internall player in that case will ask you which player will use pick ace or MX and use once and try them on few and different movies and shows and which one makes you happy use it as always .....good luck
  • jsclarke and Joe like this

#13 jsclarke

jsclarke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:15 PM

Many thanks for your quick reply,now works perfectly.
Your my hero!
  • Joe and mizou like this

#14 mizou

mizou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:29 AM

Very happy for you....enjoy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Apps on Box

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users