Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:25 AM
As you can see, your 'off-topic' comments have been struck-out, as we prefer that forum members do not lump different bug reports/issues together within a single topic, as it leads to off-topic posts and makes the bugs reports along with their solutions impossible to track!
Sufficed to say, there are already some dedicated 3D.ISO file playback topics on the forum. That being said, when submitting bug report please refer to the following: -
- Before submitting your bug report, please check the forum to see if someone else has reported the same issue.
- Please confirm which 'Hardware SDK' version, 'VidOn XBMC' version and/or Video Media Center (VMC) version do you have installed on your VidOn.me device?
- Please confirm how are you accessing your files. Via a USB connected HDD or via a WiFi/hard-wired ethernet connection?
- Please confirm which application did you use to create these 3D.iso files?
- Are your 3D.iso file back-ups 'full-disc' or 'movie-only'?
Cheers and many thanks
I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear | Please post in-accordance with the Forum Rules
I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
DEVICE: VidOn Box · SDK 1.4 · VidOn XBMC 188.8.131.52 (Gotham) and VidOn XBMC 15.2.2 (Kodi/Helix) · VMC (VidOn Media Center) 0.0.1.9 (Gotham)
EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH I'M A FORUM MODERATOR, I'M NOT A 'VidOn.me' EMPLOYEE. AND AS SUCH, MY COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!