• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 tsamy

tsamy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:49 PM

I purchased before Minix neo-8 plus ( Amlogic s812) and installed vidon xbmc but i got black screen on all videos with audio only, i returned it because of another defect on sd card slot,

Now i want to buy another android TV box Tronsmart draco A80 ( Allwinner A80 Octa-Core ARM Cortex A15/A7) do you have any idea if the vidon xbmc pro (after subscribe) will work well, or you suggest to me to buy vidon box, i'm just curious about the hard ware issue , the Tronsmart has a strong hard ware,

suggestion to vidon admin to work on produce a new vidon with higher hard ware ( like usb 3 , wifi ac , higher ram size,.etc) even with higher price,  

#2 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:53 AM

Make sure you have received the SDK update from the box maker which contains the changes I posted here.

#3 miklesat

miklesat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:20 AM

I have xiaomi mibox2s (latest one) and xiaomi tv (amlogic and snapdragon 600). All is ok, but I have truble with 3d iso and iso-bd menu. It doesn't work. Iso bd - is working ok on vidon xbmc pro.

#4 bdreams

bdreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:52 PM

Wolly how you get sdk update from box maker I have the same problem I bind a minix - 8 s802 soc with one of my license

#5 Wolly Xu

Wolly Xu

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1792 posts

• Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 15.2.2, v 14.2.1
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.9
  • SDK:v 1.4

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:23 AM

Wolly how you get sdk update from box maker I have the same problem I bind a minix - 8 s802 soc with one of my license

Tell the maker their box cannot run VidOn XBMC, they need to modify the SDK and push an update. (Send that document to them)

We cannot promise that every box maker will do that for users, but since we have cooperated with Amlogic, so the new produced chipsets will support VidOn XBMC by default.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Q&A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users