Photo

Open translate project here my idea all free !!

VidOn Player

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 iPhone6Plus

iPhone6Plus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • iPhone:6 Plus
  • iOS on iPhone:8.1.3
  • Android Phone:Samsung Galaxy S5

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:25 PM

Hi james and admin.

Can we open translate project by onyskyapp all free by public project and unlimited public projects,collaborators and words. should I open translate project, I have all language file from Vidon Player iPhone/iPad?? And good idea ??

http://www.oneskyapp...agement-system/

Please reply :)
  • Hermanio likes this

#2 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:02 AM

Hello, iPhone6Plus, 

Thank you very much for your suggestion, but we prefer for our translation to be done by our community of customers becuase we like to involve the 'whole family' in our creation process.

Joe

#3 iPhone6Plus

iPhone6Plus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • iPhone:6 Plus
  • iOS on iPhone:8.1.3
  • Android Phone:Samsung Galaxy S5

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:31 PM

Hello, iPhone6Plus, 

Thank you very much for your suggestion, but we prefer for our translation to be done by our community of customers becuase we like to involve the 'whole family' in our creation process.

Joe

Not translate project for vidon :( ?? Oneskyapp really good for the community. Many can help us. It give admin,mod,reviewer and user. Voting for quality check :) Free is always intriguing.

#4 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• VidOn.me Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationBeijing
  • Devices:VidOn Box
  • VidOn XBMC:v 0.0.0.4 Beta
  • VMC:v 0.0.1.6
  • SDK:v 1.2
  • Android Phone:TY K-Touch E88
  • Android Pad:Kindle Fire 1

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:33 AM

Being a corporate entity we cannot necessarily attach ourselves to a third party app that would provide any content whatsoever that we may eventually profit off of. As well, in this day and age I would say that free is intriguing in the sense that Satan was intriguing to Faust; I am an American, and we have the saying "Nothing in life is free".

Once again, thank you for looking out for us and trying to help, but at the end of the day we want translations from our actual customers because we like to involve everyone in the creative process here at VidOn.me

Joe

#5 andrewjosan

andrewjosan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:06 AM

The biggest limitation of Tv portal APK is that it just permits the users to watch two episodes within every six hours. But the good news is that you can subscribe its premium plan in case you would like to watch more than 2 episodes. In limitless number, the user has to pay $2 for watching TV shows and movies. Moreover, with the free version of TV Portal APP, you can check out the ads on your screen in order to feed its expenses.  If you don’t want to see free ads then you need to buy its premium version.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VidOn Player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users