1 reply to this topic

#1 Vanness

Vanness

• Resource Sharing Group
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:27 AM

Hello everyone,

Today I will introduce you a very powerful and useful addon which can be your one stop tool for all fixes and information. Its Maintenance Tool developed by Tvaddons.

In my opinion, Maintenance Tool has two features. 

A: The first one is that we can easily install any of the addons listed here in one click to our Kodi by using the Addon Installer tool, which is essentially an app store for Kodi, but everything's free. 

Attached File  1.png   245.2KB   9 downloads

Attached File  2.png   234.34KB   7 downloads

B: We can use Maintenance Tool to optimize Kodi, like Clear Cache, Erase logs, System Tweaks and a lot of other settings. Here is a video to show you how to use it.

Installation

Go to system -> file manager -> Add source to enter in the link http://fusion.xbmchub.com and name it as fusion.

Go to System-> Add-ons -> Install from zip file -> fusion -> xbmc repos to choose repository.xbmchub-1.0.5zip.

Then go to System -> Get add-ons -> TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository -> Program add-ons to choose Maintenance Tool and install it.

Other related posts: How to use Maintenance Tool to add seven shortcuts instead of 5 in xbmc

#2 kodikwiz

kodikwiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:50 PM

I really liked the add-on 'Maintenance Tool'. Will this work on Amazon Firestick as well? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBMC Add-ons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users