Now we already have a topic to report the supported and unsupported AVRs. Thank you for all your tests and feedback, now we have a long list. And currently Allwinner and Amlogic are working on this problem.
So in this topic, we want to collect some information to help us to solve the audio sync problem. (Not the audio sync issue caused by buffering/stuttering)
Can you please answer the following questions: -
1. Video Output, such as 1080p@60Hz or 1080p@24Hz etc,.
2. Audio Output, HDMI Analog or HDMI Passthrough or other ways.
3. Source info, MP4, MKV or Blu-ray iso? What's the name of the source and its mediainfo (If possible please tell us which chapters or pieces of the movie have obvious sync issue)
4. Sync issue detail, audio faster or video faster?
5. Do all of your movies have the audio sync issue?
Thank you very much!
Hope we can solve this annoying bug asap.
Please understand that the purpose of this topic is to collect specific data only, it is not to ask and answer questions. So please do not use this topic to submit and discuss report bugs, make requests, ask for firmware updates or moan. Any such posts/comments will either be removed or struck-out!
That being said, if you wish to submit a formal bug report, please refer to the following: -
- Before submitting your bug report, please check the forum to see if someone else has reported the same issue.
- Do not lump different bug reports/issues together within a single topic, as it leads to off-topic posts and makes the bugs reports along with their solutions impossible to track.
- If your bug is relating to VidOn XMBC or VidOn Media Center, please state the version number at the beginning of your topic title.